cathe- premixes

I just love the premixes and workout blender!!!! I used to have only VCR tapes because I was too cheap to buy a DVD player. My DH told me to buy a DVD player when the new BB series came out and to order the DVD's. I bought both and I really didnt know what I was missing until then.

I, too, really hope that you'll continue to include premixes on your DVDs. They are extremely useful to me. Even simple options like a "Blast Only" premix on Imax 3, or an option to do 2 sets rather than 3 on the weight workouts would really increase the use I get out of these DVDs.

Perhaps adding more explicit statements to the order forms or DVD descriptions that the premixes/workout blender may not work on all DVD players due to differences in the software would help make sure people understand that ahead of time and avoid all the frustration.

Thanks for continuing to make great workouts!
Kathy

Cathe, welcome back!

I'm bumping this post before it gets lost on page 2. As you can see, this has been a topic of great interest.

Diane

Karen Voight just released most of her workouts on DVD and they have some mix and match capabilities or just some selections for part of the workout. Even somthing like this would be helpful and better than just the chapters that we would need to program ourselves for those whose DVD player does that. Mine does but I am technically challenged and not something I want to mess with at 4AM.

Hope you had a great vacation. Sorry you had to come back to all of this but these answers and the premixes are important to many of us.

Also check out the poll on the gym training all on 1 versus 3 just in case that is still a possibility.

Hey SNM,
I wanted to be sure I was counted in for the premixes, I've had Cathe's IS and BB series since Dec. 03 and just now getting to the premixes, I LOVE THEM!!!!! So please consider them for the Hardcore Series.
Thank you so very much for your hard work and care!!
Melissa

PS I definitely believe the DVD's cost are very reasonable for all you have included on them.

Give life your all!

I loved the workout blender and the premixes. The workout blender was great because my dvd player doesn't program, so it helped me to be able to pick and choose. I understand if it is problematic for some why you don't want to continue it. I am hoping to find a DVD player that programs anyway. If you could premixes would be wonderful.

U2girl

Yes, premixes please. Like everyone, I think this feature makes your dvds outstanding and different. It is not expensive at all considering all that SNM put into it. I don't use the blender feature. I'd like to see 2 workouts on 1 DVD like the IS and BB series as it saves space, plus some premixes (minus the blender feature) to make our workouts more fun and inspirational. I've already mailed my check all the way from Japan for my pre order. I don't have problems with IS and BB series. My PUB part of the dvd did freeze when I played it on an old dvd player. I've got a new one since and it hasn't been giving me any trouble at all. Do consider this request please. You are the best and there's no doubt about it.
With appreciation,
Joan :)

Yes, premixes please. Like everyone, I think this feature makes your dvds outstanding and different. It is not expensive at all considering all that SNM put into it. I don't use the blender feature. I'd like to see 2 workouts on 1 DVD like the IS and BB series as it saves space, plus some premixes (minus the blender feature) to make our workouts more fun and inspirational. I've already mailed my check all the way from Japan for my pre order. I don't have problems with IS and BB series. My PUB part of the dvd did freeze when I played it on an old dvd player. I've got a new one since and it hasn't been giving me any trouble at all. Do consider this request please. You are the best and there's no doubt about it.
With appreciation,

With appreciation,

With appreciation,

I'm post-natal and the premixes are what allow me to still do Cathe workouts! Please include them in the Hardcore Series.

Just wanted to add yet another vote for premixes, premixes, premixes! That's why I love Cathe's workouts and have been doing them for years, I NEVER GET BORED:D :D

redrocks

Another vote for premixes PLEASE!!
I am recently hooked on these. I had a cheap DVD player that some DVDs wouldn't work on. You know what works best? My kid's Playstation2!!!

I just got the Body Blast Series and the pre-mixes really make these workouts outstanding. I have already ordered the Hardcore series and really hope that you will have some pre-mixes on each DVD. I have had no problems with the Body Blast DVD's playing.

LOVE THE PRE-MIXES!!!!!

Oh PLEASE keep the premixes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just previewed HSTA, High Step Circuit, and Basic Step & Body Fusion!! I know it's only HSTA that has the premixes of those three, but they're so cool!! I had no problems whatsoever with any of the three DVD's, and I'm brand new to using DVD workouts!! Those three arrived just today!! The premixes are so great!! Count this as one more vote to keep them!!

Carol
:)

I like the premixes because of the variety both in the exercises and the length of the workout. I've never found a reason to use the blender.

I'm not surprised that you are considering dropping the advanced features because of the negative impact from the problems some have had with those features, but I REALLY hope that you find it worthwhile to continue poking at the edges of technology.

Sueter

Please keep pre-mixes. I find them invaluable and it's part of what sets you apart from everyone else. I've never used the blender option.

Also you might find it interesting to know that I had trouble with the Intensity series with one of my DVD players - it was a really cheap one (no biggy it worked on the other one) however BB worked fine on both.

Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.