CATHE: PRAISING LINDA & NANCY

XenaFan

Cathlete
Hello Cathe,

I want to send BIG PRAISES to Linda & Nancy. I had a problem with my order on Monday. I sent an e-mail that night, EARLY Tuesday morning I had an e-mail from Linda & Nancy stating that they had shipped me a replacement DVD and had requested that UPS to pick up the damaged DVD.

WOW - WHAT FABULOUS SERVICE!!!! :* :*

Cathe, I wanted to let you know what FABULOUS people you have working with you!!! :* :*

I would like to add my praises! I had a similar exerience, and Linda took great care of me! She was quick to respond and quick to deliver! I couldn't have been more happy with the service!:7

Three cheers for Linda! I had a situation that she helped me with a bit ago and she was kind, helpful and very professional. :)

Me too! I had a scratched disc and was immediately helped. It turned out that I could clean it with the Disc Dr. and didn't need a replacement afterall so I cancelled the replacement. Regardless, the Cathe worker bees were all over it, and quick to help.

I agree! Nancy is fantastic! She replied to my email and called on my phone! I am soooooooooo excited to finally be getting the L&G and KPC today!!! Will preview tonight :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.