Cathe or SNM calendar ?????

I'd buy it too. It's hard to find a good calendar for my workout room (puppies and rainbows aren't that motivating).

The rotation idea is awesome too!

Having a Cathe calendar and poster would be motivating! I'd buy both in a second!
http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71856/kali3.gif[/img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/71856/kali4.gif[/img]
[font size=1]We must BE the change we wish to see.

Gandhi
[/font]

This is a FANTASTIC idea. I would definately buy one!! :7 I've been recording my daily workouts for years on a generic laminated calendar with a black marker... I would LOVE to have an official calendar!!

Smiles,

Kelly :D

What a spectacular idea!!!! A calendar and a reality show, whew!! Just too much for my brain to handle:D
BooBoo

I love the idea of a Cathe calendar with the rotations listed and space for recording the workout one did that day! And, some great shots of Cathe and crew working out. Maybe even a Hardcore series calendar, with pics and rotations that feature Hardcore and other workouts. So, here's another 'yes' vote, and I'd buy one for my daughter too!

Love it, love it, love it. I'd buy 2 just because. I also volunteer myself for the cover. (HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!):7 :7

Dito Dito Dito what more motivation than a Cathe calender on your wall, and a Cathe poster,to keep you going while you are trying to survive a whole pile of plyo jacks, straddle taps, or plie jacks ( did I spell that right?) So I didn't name them all we know those moves that make us almost cry and than say yes I made it I did it, and along with Cathe we pat our selves on the back we stand proud and we look good because we are there we are working and that is what its all about , you! :D

Hi Cathe and SNM Wizards ~
We're serious. We would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE and so appreciate a 2005 Cathe & Co. calendar! Please consider!
Thanks!
~ Kim

GREAT IDEA!! I'd totally purchase a calendar, but I'd also love to put in a word for some posters- I find them to be really motivating in my exercise room but it is hard to find good ones that aren't really "sexed up" if you know what I mean? I really think there would be a market for these.

Denise

:D Cathe, I am glad to see you are back!!! I have missed you, but I realize you are working for a good cause, keeping me and all your other fans in shape! What do you think of a calendar with all the motivational pictures you have been posting? FANTASTIC!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.