Cathe on QVC at about 6:35pm (est)

Agreed, I could barely understand what Cathe was saying because the guy was talking so much. I think the woman host when Cathe did B&G was better because it was a conversation between the 2.

Everyone one looked great by the way :)

Ditto! I'd guess they didn't sell much. Not enough time to really showcase it, and they didn't really talk or show much about what the video was. The dude kept talking, and seemed a little focused on Greg. 4 minutes - really?!?!

Thanks for the feedback everyone! All in all the segment went over fine, but I agree, I think I would have preferred a little more time to answer my questions to get my thoughts out more clearly. The actual segment was 8 minutes but he mentioned "you have 4 minutes" after we already had 4 minutes of airtime under our belt. The time ALWAYS flies by when I do those 8 minute segments. Sometimes I am only given 6 minutes...gasp...and I don't think I ever get to finish a full sentence on those segments, lol! I'm not complaining though...there is something to be gained from every experience in life. I'm thankful for the opportunity :)

You handled it very well though Cathe, it is awesome that you get the chance to showcase your workouts and equipment on a forum like QVC. Alot of people watch it, so kudos to you!

:)

I just viewd that clip, I missed th eoriginal airing. What a great price!!! I already have that STS abs & a ball but what a great Christmas gift!!! :D

HSN gives their product guests more than 8 minutes plus a trip to FL. Everytime, I see Cathe on QVC, it does seem rushed.

I ordered a couple as gifts! Gotta keep my family and friends in shape. Especially with all those yummy holiday treats that will start showing up soon! :eek:

HSN gives their product guests more than 8 minutes plus a trip to FL.
Hmm... maybe that's why I've seen quite a few vendors 'defecting' from QVC to HSN! (sometimes it goes the other way, but usually not).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.