Cathe, need adivce on new tapes

Cathe, you're a Gem!!!!

I am sitting here in amazement at the time you took to write out this rotation for me!! You are sudh a sweet heart! (and thank Eric too for giving you the time! Hee, hee) Do you realize the powerful effect you have on us folks here?? I just don't know what to say!! Thanks does not seem like enough for taking out the time to write all this out for me. Gosh. I'm at a loss for words here. I'm going to copy the rotation and start it ASAP and will keep in touch about how it all turned out!! I'm soo hyped up now!! Thank you soo much Cathe! You're the best! :eek:) (I feel a weepy moment coming on here!)
Nancy

Aimee-food check-ins

I wouldn't mind but the only thing is once I eat wrong and can't stop, you may not hear from me out of guilt!! Was the cake as delish as it sounds?!?!

It was wonderful!!

It had a butter cream icing to die for! And so moist!YUUMMMMYYY
happy.gif
!
happy.gif
!
happy.gif
!

I'm in the same Boat!

I don't know what's the matter with me lately but it just takes so much time, effort and energy to eat well, that once I "blow it" I'm off the wagon for days, weeks. Those doritos sound pretty good. I brought birthday donuts for my daughter's preschool today and they only served each kid a half donut. So, guess what happened this afternoon. I didn't eat the whole dozen, but I did eat four. OINK!!!!!!!!!

Would you guys mind if joined in on the login thing? It would be so great if I had to be somewhat accountable for my actions. I thought about one of those on-line Dietitian consultations, but I don't know if it's worth the money or the effort.

Let me know what you think!

You're more than welcome....

to join us! I think the more people who understand what each other goes through, the better.

Alli
happy.gif

I had no idea!

I had no idea about that dietwatch thing. Cool!

Alli
happy.gif

Classic!

If there is anyway to memorialize this post in your FAQ or somewhere, anywhere - you should!

You are a pioneer and one of the classiest acts in the business world that currently or has ever existed. Thank you!

Janet

Alli, you're welcome! :eek:)

I can guarentee that once you begin clean eating, it will get easier as long as you say no. For me it took about 3 days to get the need out of my system then it got a little easier. The only thing I'm still working on is what to have when I do have a cheat meal. I want something healthy but good at the same time that I would not eat everyday. Maybe a veggie pizza, or ice-cream and cake. I don't know. Any suggestions from anyone?? Nancy

Nancy, do you have ESP

Guess what I had for dinner last night (and breakfast this morning)? Veggie Pizza!! It's quite healthy you know. I get mine with extra sauce, light cheese,mushrooms,onions,tomatoes, green peppers, and no olives. OH, and lots of garlic
happy.gif
!! I love garlic! MY husband doesn't though. Anyway, We all need the support, so thank you all very much! If we stick togrther, we'll all reach our goals! BTW, what should we name this food check-in thing?

Veggie Pizza vibes!

HI Aimee!! I'm so glad you picked up those vibes I was sending your way to eat healthy!LOL I love garlic and onions and try to include it where ever I can. I can't think of a name for the food checkin? Also, I would like to send you a private e-mail that's not soo much off-topic, would that be OK?
Nancy

I have no idea...

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-00 AT 04:11PM (EST)</font></center>

what we should name the food checkin. Creativity is not a strong suit of mine.

That veggie pizza sound yummy. I can't stand green peppers or raw or lightly cooked onions but, minus that, it sounded good. Oh, I also LOVE garlic!

I've spent all day setting up my crosstrainer software. I've been adding in all the foods that I know I'll be using. It's got a good database but, it's missing some of the things I use. This thing is so cool! I think I'm weird because I actually enjoy writing down everything I eat and adding it all up. I like to know exactly what's going on.

Alli

Send that email my way girl!!

I'm going shopping with my mom and sis-in-law about 7:00, but I be here up until then and I'll probably be back about 8:00 or 9:00. I look forward to hearing from you
happy.gif
!!

have fun shopping Aimee!

If you're shopping for clothing, just remember how nice you'll look in those fashions sooner than you think if we stick to the plan and healthy eating! Not to mention next spring when we're out of our winter duds! Woohoo!! Are we gonna be hot or what?!?! I gotta keep that in my mind. Of course I do that after I've eaten bad and feel guilty! LOL

LOve this thread

so much I've downloaded it! What a supportive, empathatic group you are:).

Something that I've found useful re food cravings. I have been following a low fat ( generally less than 20 g/day), high fibre programme ( > 30 g /day)for the last month. On this programme you are encouraged to have 2 "free" meals per week where you eat what you like. I've found this markedly decreases my craving for junk food and when I eat it, I really enjoy it not just "inhale it". Just my .02c. Hope it helps.

Rachel.

Had a great time

shopping, but wasn't for myself. I had to get B-day presents for my twin, my son, and my nephew! I also got a jump start on my X-mas shopping
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.