Cathe Live App - Android

Jenn-Fit811

Anyone having problems with Cathe Live App for Android? I open it and it stops and shuts down. On Demand works fine.

Thanks

We haven't had any other reported issues. More than likely you just need to "force close" the Cathe Live App running in the background. And then log in again.

Hi,

Same here....I get an immediate error : "Cathe Live Has stopped"...it doesn't open at all.

Then when you select "restart app".... another box comes up that says. " Cathe Live Keeps on Stopping"...

That is exactly what error I am getting and I have uninstalled / reinstalled several times. .. Nothing helps! I restarted my phone as well.

Never had any problems but today I opened the app and there is nothing in the recorded videos section, just an empty screen.

Ok, we see this now too. We will take a look at ASAP. It's probably related to the word we did yesterday on fixing the WB chapters.

Quick question: I use an Android tablet in my workout room and I can play the on demand videos but cannot cast with Chromecast. Is this not an option yet because I was going to stick with OnDemand after the trial I decided?

Thanks for your time

Yes, you can Chromecast our OnDemand videos on your Android tablet. If you're using our OnDemand Android app just play whatever video you want and tap the video screen while its playing. Then just tap the "cast" icon in the upper right of the player and your OnDemand video will cast and play on your big TV.

If you want to cast our Cathe Live videos you need to use the Google Home app. Launch the Google Home app. Then click on the "hamburger icon" in the upper left and select "Cast screen/audio. then click on the blue ( cast screen/audio) button and your Android device will now mirror whatever is on your Android device Finally, launch our Cathe Live app and select the video you want to watch and click play. You will now see your video on cast on your TV (make sure your Android device is turned sideways to watch full screen)

Sorry to say, it still does not work.

I try to launch it, and the first error that comes up says: "Cathe live has stopped"...it gives a block that has a "try again" button. When you select that, an error comes up that says, "Cathe live keeps stopping". It never actually launches.

That's probably because you need to kill the Cathe Live app running in the background and relaunch and log in to the newest version of the Cathe Live app.

There is no need to reinstall the app and that may not work for you. You just need to "force close" the current Cathe Live app and then log in again. You usually do this on an Android phone by clicking on the "recent apps" icon and closing the app.

I have another question: When I try to play on demand videos that do not have premixes to them (such as the ab workouts), the Cathe app tells me there are no premixes and no information displays. When I try to play the video, it tells me that unfortunately the app has stopped and closes out. I can't cast the on demand videos using the regular website so not sure what I am doing wrong using the app.

Thanks for your time :)

My issue is the same....I can play the Live videos using the web site, but I get that error that you do when I try to use the app.

I have another question: When I try to play on demand videos that do not have premixes to them (such as the ab workouts), the Cathe app tells me there are no premixes and no information displays. When I try to play the video, it tells me that unfortunately the app has stopped and closes out. I can't cast the on demand videos using the regular website so not sure what I am doing wrong using the app.

Thanks for your time :)

Hi Ebonynicole.

This sounds like you're not using the latest version of the OnDemand app. The problem you have mentioned was caused by an iOS Apple update, but we fixed this problem with an update to the OnDemand app about 1 month ago. Did you check to see if you're running the latest version of the app?

My issue is the same....I can play the Live videos using the web site, but I get that error that you do when I try to use the app.

Hi fox2star,

We've tested on several Android devices here and everything is working fine. I know you said you were going to reinstall the Cathe Live app, but did you force close your recent apps first?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.