Cathe, I see you have a "date" with "Shock Cardio" today, how did it go?

Denise R

Cathlete
I saw on Facebook you mentioned you have a date with Shock Cardio today around 6pm. Are you preparing for the Shock Cardio series? I'd love to hear an update!! (like when you'll be filming, who will be in the crew with you, etc)

P.S. Hope your Memorial Day was fun!

Denise

I saw that too and she has yet to respond....maybe this is some new form of torture she's come up with??? :eek: "I'll make them think I'm going to say something about STS Cardio and then I won't!" :p

How Soon?????????

I'm with you ladies! June is right around the corner, and according to one post on the Shock Cardio Pre-order section, the series is scheduled for delivery on or around late September 2009, so filming would have to start somewhere around the month of June, provided that SNM is aiming for the late September timeline. Of course, you have to expect that this is just an estimated delivery time frame, so things are subject to change at any time.

I'm really not concerned with the shipping date, Cathe always delivers a top quality product so I don't mind waiting (it's not like there are no other Cathe vids to play with while I wait!). I'm just looking forward to seeing pics/clips of the new workouts and hearing about how the filming is going :cool:

I'm really not concerned with the shipping date, Cathe always delivers a top quality product so I don't mind waiting (it's not like there are no other Cathe vids to play with while I wait!). I'm just looking forward to seeing pics/clips of the new workouts and hearing about how the filming is going :cool:

I love seeing the pics too!! :D:D

I just jumped in the shock cardio forum just to see if anything was happening yet. ha. I like the pics and blog updates etc also. can't wait to hear more.

(taken from my other thread)....

Hi All! It is still too soon to give a film date but everything is progressing smoothly. I know you really want a detailed update but we are still not in a position to give this kind of update yet. Things change around a lot in this phase to make the workout flow better so I have to see where things land first. Thanks for your patience.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.