Cathe, I just want to say THANK YOU......

chapplin

Cathlete
Hi,Cathe, back in April I asked you for a rotation to lose 20-30 lbs that would include working out 2 times per day (cardio and weight training. I just wanted to let you know that it has been 9 weeks since starting that rotation and I have lost a total of 19 1/2 lbs. :) I cant not believe the amazing results. I modified some of the slow and heavy workouts to include the pyramid upper and lower body. I also replaced some of your workouts with walking/mild jogging at least 2x a week. I have completely elimated sugars,white rice,white potatoes, white bread and sodas (diet or regular) and also red meat. I have reached my goal for this period, and now I have another goal to lose 40 more lbs by the end of year. I just want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your workouts and the suggested rotation. It has really kick my fitness to a new level. :) :) I am looking forward to your new series HARDCORE. Once again thank your very much. My husband has been begging me to lose weight for about 3 years, and he is also grateful to you. He is so exicted that he gave me $200.00 towards your new DVD's. Now that was a surprise because he thinks exercise videos are a waste of time. Your workouts have proved him wrong. Once again thank you...Chap..:p

Hi Chap...I just wanted to say way to go on your weight loss....that's so awesome!!! If I lose 19 lbs do you think your husband would loan me $200, lol???

Keep up the good work!!!

P.S. Keep in mind that as you get closer to your goal, the weight comes off much slower so be prepared for that and don't give up!!

Thanks, I do know that my weight lost will slooow down, and I was surprised my hubby gave me the money.. Chap

Congrats! Good for you & your hubby for supporting you with more purchase power. :) You've inspired me to start cleaning up my diet!

Beth

congratulation for your hard work and most of all sticking to it. would you post the rotation Cathe gave you and recommended it to others

Paola

Congratulations on your weight loss. The new series might be helpful with your continued weight loss since it will be different than your used to.

Debbie D'Angelo

>congratulation for your hard work and most of all sticking to
>it. would you post the rotation Cathe gave you and
>recommended it to others
>
>Paola

yes, post the rotation or a link to it so it can help others!

Congrats on all your hard work, that really is impressive. It would be appreciated if you could post the rotation that you've had such success with. Way to go!

Congratulations! with the 200 you will even have money left over for a cute outfit! Can you post the rotation that Cathe gave you?
Sherry

Hi, the rotation that Cathe suggested is under http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=2&topic_id=35285 . (I'm sorry but I could not figure how to link this topic directly.) If you can't retrieve it just do a search under "losing 20-30 lbs" and you will a post that I sent. You will also find the rotation that Cathe suggested. You can find it under the topic code 35285 also. Just a word of caution, this rotation does call for working out 2 times a day one cardio and one weight training. Sometimes I would do both workouts back to back when I have the time or if I have something to do all day and I dont have the time to do in the morining and night. I also substituted some of Cathe's workout for light jogging or instense walking at least 2x a week, so that I would not get bored. I also ate very very clean.

Congratulations!!!!! I'm very impressed!! Before starting that particular rotation and diet, what would you say your fitness level was at?

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.