Cathe I am in awe of your lower body workouts!

cokonkel

Cathlete
(Sorry...intense gushing to follow..;))
I just want to say how much I love your lower body workouts! My lower body NEVER looked this good until I discovered you. I haven't found a single one yet that isn't amazing. I have Lower Body Blast, Butts and Gutts, Legs and Glutes, PLB, and all the STS leg workouts I have done so far are awesome! Every single LIS workout is completely amazing for the lower body as well. Today, I finally previewed lower body Trisets from LIS...for some reason I haven't gotten around to doing this one yet...and I'm so excited to find another winner! Yay! My husband thanks you too!:p

I agree! I love them all. Lower Body Blast is my favorite. I noticed you didn't mention Gym Style legs. If you hadn't tried that one, please do. That's another really good one.

I don't have that one...uh oh. Enabled!:eek: I've just found I can't go wrong with her lower body workouts. Love those DOMS! I never thought I'd be happy with my lower body and now I am, thanks to Cathe.:D

Here's another vote for GSL. I think that's my favorite of Cathe's LB workouts, followed by BG. :)

Thank you so very much (and please thank your hubby too). I am very committed to lower body workouts because I know they are hard to push yourself to do on your own. So glad you are enjoying the benefits :D

(Sorry...intense gushing to follow..;))
I just want to say how much I love your lower body workouts! My lower body NEVER looked this good until I discovered you. I haven't found a single one yet that isn't amazing. I have Lower Body Blast, Butts and Gutts, Legs and Glutes, PLB, and all the STS leg workouts I have done so far are awesome! Every single LIS workout is completely amazing for the lower body as well. Today, I finally previewed lower body Trisets from LIS...for some reason I haven't gotten around to doing this one yet...and I'm so excited to find another winner! Yay! My husband thanks you too!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.