Cathe equipment/ accessories /a game changer!!!

serene_46

Cathlete
I have bought Cathe accessories over the years ( Fire walker loops, bands, discs) but the barbell pad is a game changer! I have been using a pad I bought from a big box store 20 years ago, struggling with it through many programs with heavy barbell weight, including the first 4 weeks of STS 2.0 12 week program.
This little gem arrived today before I did Lower Body1 and what a difference it made with hip thrusts!!! I was comfortable with a 75# barbell across my hips whereas before I struggled with an inadequate pad that caused the bar to really dig into my pelvis/ hips.
BEST. STS. PURCHASE!! See pic below for comparison to my old pad.
Thank you Cathe for quality in every aspect of your business

Attachments

• IMG_6792.jpeg
    IMG_6792.jpeg
    272.1 KB · Views: 20
I need to get one. I had one for a week, but my husband kind of stole it. He lifts heavier, so he needs it more than I do. When I get around to getting a new one, though, it's going to be mine. I love my husband, but he's a disorganized slob. It takes forever to get myself set up for a workout if my husband has "borrowed" my equipment. I think Cathe should consider making pastel as well as her bold colored ones. I prefer bold colors, but I'd gladly go to lavender or even pink if it would discourage my husband from taking my stuff! Last time I wanted to use the barbell pad, I looked everywhere. I had to do my workout without it - again. When he came home, I asked him where it was. "In my gym bag in the trunk of the car, of course." What?!! Ugggh! I asked why he wasn't using the ones at the gym and he said they aren't as good as HIS. His? Ugggh again! Congratulations on your new purchase. I hope nobody in your house discovers how great it is though, because you might end up having to buy another one. lol

I have bought Cathe accessories over the years ( Fire walker loops, bands, discs) but the barbell pad is a game changer! I have been using a pad I bought from a big box store 20 years ago, struggling with it through many programs with heavy barbell weight, including the first 4 weeks of STS 2.0 12 week program.
This little gem arrived today before I did Lower Body1 and what a difference it made with hip thrusts!!! I was comfortable with a 75# barbell across my hips whereas before I struggled with an inadequate pad that caused the bar to really dig into my pelvis/ hips.
BEST. STS. PURCHASE!! See pic below for comparison to my old pad.
Thank you Cathe for quality in every aspect of your business
WOW! That's what I need. My current one looks like your old one! That's a serious difference!!

I need to get one. I had one for a week, but my husband kind of stole it. He lifts heavier, so he needs it more than I do. When I get around to getting a new one, though, it's going to be mine. I love my husband, but he's a disorganized slob. It takes forever to get myself set up for a workout if my husband has "borrowed" my equipment. I think Cathe should consider making pastel as well as her bold colored ones. I prefer bold colors, but I'd gladly go to lavender or even pink if it would discourage my husband from taking my stuff! Last time I wanted to use the barbell pad, I looked everywhere. I had to do my workout without it - again. When he came home, I asked him where it was. "In my gym bag in the trunk of the car, of course." What?!! Ugggh! I asked why he wasn't using the ones at the gym and he said they aren't as good as HIS. His? Ugggh again! Congratulations on your new purchase. I hope nobody in your house discovers how great it is though, because you might end up having to buy another one. lol
This is hilarious. LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.