Cathe, do you ever eat ice cream?

Cathe!!!!

Miss Cathe:

Yes, I would love one! :7 Will you be serving these to your Road Trip guests? ;-) Mmmm. :9 Mint chocolate chip ice cream is my favorite. :9

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Do I eat ice cream?????

YUM! Those Jim Dandy's sound like the Rock'n'Roll that Central Dairy in Jefferson City, MO offers!!! When I was young (high school/college) this thing filled a quart container - and I could eat it all!!! Now, I don't think so... but I'd give it a try! :9

Cathe writes:

>Would you care to try one this evening :7

I would if there was a Friendly's nearby. However, I just checked the website out and there are no Friendly's near me! :-(

Guess I'll have to try one when I come to Glassboro. :9

RE: Ahem.... Friendly's....

Kathy,

I can see it now. 105 very hungry trippers arrive and order 25 Jim Dandy's. LOL!

That sure does make me feel better. I can relax a bit in the knowledge that I am not the only one who loves ice cream!
That Sundae sounds delish. I love all the ingredients separately so putting them all together makes alot of sense! Especially the peanut butter and banana. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :9

This thread has made my day! :D Thanks guys, and happy eating.

Makes me feel better too! I love, love, love ice cream and just can't give it up. It is soooo good. I don't have it everyday but when I do - watch out.

Frankly, Cathe, you sound a little too familiar with this Friendly's thing...Are you sure you aren't STILL working there?? Maybe moonlighting??? Hmmm???;-)

I thought I was the queen of junkie ice cream ideas, but your sundae is even over the top for me. I bow to your stomache!

Ah, the coffee fribbles. I remember them well. Maybe it's time to gather the kids and head down to Friendly's.

So, so funny!;-)

>Do not even try Ben & Jerry's anything. I do believe it has
>cocaine in it because it's so addictive and yummy! My "friend"
>recommended it a couple of years ago and I have to have a pint
>every Friday night as my treat. Creme Brule flavor is awesome
>by the way!}(

You know, after all these years I STILL have never tried any Ben & Jerry's flavors! I was buying my favorite (Kroger's PS Black Raspberry Chocolate Chunk) once and told this to the cashier when she suggested a B&J flavor. She just looked at me like I was nuts and said "You're missing out."

Okay, I drive right by a Friendly's going to and from work; I've hardly ever noticed the place. UNTIL THIS POST!!!! Now, as I pass by going home, I can't take my eyes off of it. I imagine the happy diners devouring five scoops of cold deliciousness topped with lots of gooey sweetness. I almost sit through the green light, looking at the to-go window, pondering the good vs. the bad, wondering how many times I would have to do Body Max 2 to burn off the calories in that delicacy they call a "Jim Dandy." The frustrated driver behind me blasts his horn, jolting me out of my calorie-laden daydream. So far, I've been able to resist, but I know I'm just one stressful 60-hour-week-almost-missed-deadline from succumbing.

You guys are great, but you're killing me here...you tempt me to buy workout dvds and then you tempt me with, what sounds like, the grand daddy of all sundaes. Where will it end!!!???

x( }( :p

If 105 road trippers are heading to Friendly's, then maybe we'll get to see #106 back behind the counter!!!;-)

Personally, I'm for anything that has big chunks of brownies in it, regardless of the brand!!!

This is so funny. I just started working at Friendly's yesterday, and 2 of my customers got a Jim Dandy tonight! You should try there new flavor, chocolate chocolate chip. Add a tad of PB sauce, and I think I am in Heaven. Of course I only had about 3 TBs of it, but it quenched the chocolate craving!!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics to NYC GTG and Christmas Albums 3/6/07

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.