Cathe: C-Max DVD reformat?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Good morning, Miss Cathe, and welcome back from Vegas!

This is one of those "could a great life be made better than perfect?" questions:

I really am enjoying my conversion over to All-DVD-Cathe, particularly how you've chaptered the workouts on the CTX series. I was wondering, however: would you ever consider re-formatting the Circuit Max DVD so that the chapter points could hit each cardio cycle and resistance cycle individually, rather that one single chapter that goes straight through all 6 cycles after the warm-up? And perhaps re-produce a bonus feature that does all the cardio segments straight through, and then does all the resistance segments straight through?

Ya better believe that if the answer were "yes" I'd buy it again! And probably a back-up copy!

:9

Annette Q. Aquajock
Always Comin' Up With New Things To Buy

}(

Boy that would be cool! I would buy it too. Even though it's much easier to manuever through the circuits with a DVD player than a VCR, having them chaptered would be even better yet. ;-)

LizzieLiz - formerly known as Lizzie who's account has been obliviated somehow.

Aquajock

You make me LOL you are always finding ways of making me spend my money :).

My only addition is if this could be done please make it I would love to have that dvd currently I have to forward thorough the weight sections on CM and then flip to CK (if I don't want to do the step section on CM).

But either way you have another buyer here.

Babs :+

So true!!! CMAX would be worth re-chaptering! I love that workout! I can't believe how much of an improvement it's been for my cardio endurance. I can sail through lots of stuff that used to kill. The chaptering is hardly there though ... it must have come out at a time when it wasn't possible to chapter so much? Is CTX well chaptered?:9

>Is CTX well chaptered?:9
I think CTX, as well as PH and Circuit Max, are the most minimally chaptered DVDs of the bunch. CTX is chaptered by warm-up, cardio, strength and stretch. Whether you think that's good chaptering or not depends on your needs and how you plan to use the DVD. I prefer to have the option to easily change the order of exercises, so I prefer chaptering like in S&H or MIS.

The chapters of all the DVDs are listed somewhere on the site, as well as in Cathe's catalog.

It could be called "Re-format Max" and they could also re-format CTX LL so that each exercise was its own chapter. If it fit, they could maybe put some 'greatest' intervals on there too - like 10-10-10's hi/lo, the interval blast from MIC the intervals from Step Intervals, so you could create one huge crazy workout!!! I'd buy a re-formated Circuit Max in a heartbeat!

Bump - and btw, I DO consider CTX to be very well-chaptered.

Thanks, Cathe, for EVERYTHING!

A-jock

:+

Circuit Max Rechaptered, Please!

Hmmm, I was really hoping SNM would answer this one since I've already asked them about this twice myself with no response.

I would gladly buy CM all over again if they'd chapter it with separate sections. I also think it's a great idea to have a bonus all cardio section and a bonus all weights section, how thrilling just to think about all the different ways one could do this workout.

Well, sure hope this idea catches on over at SNM. I'll be one of the first to pre-order if it happens!

RE: Circuit Max Rechaptered, Please!

I too hope this will be considered. CM/CK is the only CATHE DVD I don't have. I haven't bought it because of the inferior chaptering - I got spoiled with the rest :D I'd definitely get it if it was re-chaptered.

Beth

RE: Circuit Max Rechaptered, Please!

I too would like to see a rechaptered version of CM/CK DVD. That would be great.

And with that having been said (in the post about bumping), I'd like to try to make sure that all of us anxiously awaiting, credit card happy Cathe junkies get some kind of response to this question! Perhaps SNM could set up a little poll just to prove to themselves that it would indeed be a profitable endevour to reformat Circuit Max by individual sections. Hey now, I'm only talking about making Cathe more money here :7! Okay, so I'm also talking about making all of her devoted fans really happy too ;). Gotta love her!!

I was still wondering on this question. Wondering if we have any hope for a reformatted Circuitmax/Cardiokicks DVD?

I would defintiely buy a reformatted DVD. I have actually made a VHS tape of the Cmax hi-lo/kickbox sections (just those without the step) to create my own half hour workout, from my existing DVD. would love to see this chaptered in as a premix, as well as a step-only premix, weights only, etc. Also love to see cardio kicks broken down a bit; I find that I don't use this DVD as often cause of the limited chaptering. SNM-what do you think??!!

Christine

Hi Annette Q. Aquajock! I never like to say that we will never do something but in this case it is doubtful. It is just not a cost effective move for us to consider. Fortunately with the newly available DVD technology (plus our own experience with making DVD's) we will be able to continue to provide a magnitude of chaptering options as was experienced with our most recent Intensity Series DVD's:)

Never underestimate the power of persistence:

Am bumping this thread in reaction to Jeni's exact same request on the Video / DVD Suggestion Forum.

Would still dearly love to see this, Miss Cathe! Would buy it in a heartbeat, as well as multiple copies for Chanukah presents.

I'm as subtle as a backhoe, aren't I?

A-Jock

}(

I would just love this! I have the same problem with this DVD...I cannot skip from one place to another when I want to fast-forward....so I just don't do it as much. ;(

Cathe, I would buy a new reformated DVD also! Please think about it. You may be surprised how many of us would purchase this DVD again. Keep pressing on Annette! }(

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

If Cathe reformatted this in DVD with options to run through all the cardio and then the weight work, I would DEFINITELY PURCHASE THIS!!!

It's one of Cathe's most effective workouts, and these options would make it even more versatile.

Thanks for re-considering!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.