Cathe - an observation for Cedie

JuliaBelle

Cathlete
I was looking at her last night while doing Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps and was really struck by how different she looks now than she did in some of the older videos. I'm thinking specifically of Maximum Intensity Strength - since I just did that one Saturday its fresh in my mind. Cedie was adorable in that video, but now she looks so much more toned and fit. Just wanted to comment on that. Thanks, Julia

I have to agree. Cedie has a beautiful, curvaceous figure, yet she's also so fit and strong. It's a great combination.

Shari

ITA, She does have beautiful hair in this series. I think she has great definition in her shoulders, she looks very strong.

Cedie is my hero!! I like to think I am more her body type, and would love to look like her. Her smile is always there, how she keeps us all on count, and with Cathes laughing it all adds up to greatness:D

Cedie looks prettier and prettier with every new series that comes out. I especially love her outfit in Low Max. She looks awesome!!

I totally agree! Cedie's hair looks really great - especially in GS Legs - I have always loved her in all of the workouts and have watchd her transform over the last 10 years - she looks awesome.

She really complements Cathe's bubbly personality - I hope she continues to be in all further workouts!

Cheryl

Hi guys, I'm new to Cathe and I love Cedie and the whole crew. Cedie seems very humble and fun. She seems encouraging and sweet.

Yolanda

I have always just adored Cedie & she gets more beautiful every year. She has THE BEST hair!

Whenever my DH sees me previewing a new Cathe, he always immediately asks, "Where's Cedie?" He loves her too.

Ruth
:) :) :)

I was looking at the Classics DVD, and Cedie looks more beautiful and younger now than she did then! Cedie has always added such a special, cheerful feeling to the workouts, plus she has great rhythm and always looks like she is enjoying herself. I am so happy to see my old friend, Cedie in this new series, as well as in the many older ones.

Way to go, Cedie!

My kids like to watch me doing my workouts and they have always loved Cedie. In fact my 4 year old has a doll that she got for Christmas last year and she named her Cedie!
Isn't it funny how we all feel such a connection with Cathe and the crew - as though we really know them!
Tracy

I actually look for Cedie in the workouts, she is just so fun to watch, kind of dancier than Cathe which I just love!

Cedie, you rock!!!!!!!

I always admired how great Cedie looks, even though she looks bigger than the rest of the crew. I'll bet she's no more than a size 6 or 8 and doesn't have much body fat---she is well-toned. I could never challenge her because she can match Cathe pound for pound with weights, and will run circles around me.

I could never challenge her because she can match
>Cathe pound for pound with weights,

i assume you all are talking about in the new hardcore workouts? cuz i just did legs and glutes this morning and her weights were definitely lighter than cathe's.....

i'm still waiting (and waiting and waiting) for my hardcore's to arrive..

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

>i assume you all are talking about in the new hardcore
>workouts? cuz i just did legs and glutes this morning and her
>weights were definitely lighter than cathe's.....
>

I think Cedie was using lighter weights so she could keep count for Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.