Cast member ideas/suggestions for Lift Move & Restore

if I'm not mistaken she recently celebrated her 75th birthday
Yes, you are correct, it was in a CatheLive! I believe Cathe said that she has been with
her since the beginning of her video career, and I have often wondered if Janet was
in any of Cathe’s early workouts. when I do any of them, I will have to pay attention.

I like Deazie too…..such a pretty smile……and she’s in a lot of the Firm workouts and
Gaiam workouts that I have been into within the last couple days using a balance disc.
I liked Deazie too and remember her from the original STS and some of the Shock Cardio workouts. I read that she’s from Texas, attended the university of Texas at Austin and was either a cheerleader or on the Pom squad while in college!

I know I don't really have any say in this, but I'd like to see some "older-ish" cast members. ** No offense intended on either side of "older-ish".** :) Maybe Brenda, Al, & Jen D. If available, it would be fun to see Jai, Cedie & Lorraine. Anyone else come to mind? Hope?
Cedie, Lorraine, Marlo, Janet, Jai, Brenda, Rhonda, Amanda, Al, Lisa S.

I’d love to see Cedie, Lorraine and Jai again!
Cedie, Lorraine, Marlo, Janet, Jai, Brenda, Rhonda, Amanda, Al, Lisa S.
That would be like old times. I can't go like I used to.
I liked Deazie too and remember her from the original STS and some of the Shock Cardio workouts. I read that she’s from Texas, attended the university of Texas at Austin and was either a cheerleader or on the Pom squad while in college!
Dezie was great!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.