Cardio Supersets - Love it!

MelanieC

Cathlete
This morning was my first time doing this workout, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I appreciate that its under an hour, but that you have the option to extend it with the bonus step routine. I did the unextended version, and felt at the end of it that I got a very effective workout in a short amount of time.

The moves were varied - some with weights, some without, some easier than others. I especially liked that we use the disks because it keeps the workout interesting. I don't know about anyone else, but I find that the mountain climbers with the disks are far more effective than without.

I enjoyed the moves that worked my core as well and I really felt it afterwards.

There are a couple of moves that I need to improve on, but I'm glad about that since it gives me a goal and once I reach it, then it'll be an accomplishment I'll be proud of!

Good job Cathe! Thanks for such a fun, interesting & effective workout!

This morning I did this one with the bonus step added and it left me totally drenched. Either version is a fantastic workout! And I love using the disks. :)

I would have to agree with you 100%! I loved this one! I think this might be my favorite out of the series.......it's so hard to chose, I still don't know which one is my little gem yet....

I know what you mean! Its so hard to choose a favourite from this series - everytime I do a certain workout, I think "this one is my favourite", until I do another.

In my opinion, this is one of the best series Cathe has ever released.

This one is my favorite of the series. I really like how it's sequenced. I did it this morning as well.

I have done this one the most- as an add on after some weight work. It always puts me in a good move and makes me feel "athletic" (same with Afterburn). The sweat factor is huge for these - I have to keep blotting my face. The core is really tightening with all these planks too. I really love these videos - and the music is growing on me...

I did the CSS Step Express Premix this morning as an add-on to Gym Styles Shoulders, Back, and Biceps. wow!! I was sweating more from the 30 minute CSS premix than the nearly hour long weight routine! Needless to say, I had a GREAT workout this morning! but that's no surprise because Cathe always makes it great! :D

Today was the first time I did Cardio Supersets by including the step section. I loved it! There is no dread factor with the entire workout. It works you hard, and it's so much fun!

Some of my older workouts are getting dusty;), since I find myself reaching for the LIS a lot now.

Betty

I HAVE to bring up this thread again. Every time I do this workout, I love it more & more!! I think this one is the "fav" for many people. Wonderful workout! Thanks Cathe for this little gem :)

I just did the Cardio Supersets plus Step routine to get in an hour workout. It was challenging...fun...and my new Polar Fitness watch said I burned 537 calories! Loving that!

Thanks Cathe!:p

CS is the latest workout I recently purchased out of the LIS series, I nearly have all the DVDs. I wish I had picked this one up sooner. It's great! I have yet to try the bonus step workout, but I previewed it and it looks fantastic. I have been incorporating into my workout schedule an hour of cardio that combines floor and step work like Intensity. So many wonderful ways to work out. I can't thank Cathe enough. I'm getting so many compliments on my physique. Looking forward to summer and shopping for bikinis. :D

Cosmo Mom said:
I just did the Cardio Supersets plus Step routine to get in an hour workout. It was challenging...fun...and my new Polar Fitness watch said I burned 537 calories! Loving that!

I did this premix and burned 600, with a maximum heart rate of 185! And I once was skeptical of an "advanced" low impact series: I was wrong. Both this and Afterburn get my heart rate into the 180s, something that not even IMAX 3 or Intensity can do.

i am so excited about cardio supersets. it is so challenging and fun. I enjoy it every time!!! Thanks Cathe!:D

This was the FIRST step routine that I actually did with *style*...haha! I love it! I doubt seriously I will ever be able to do step routines, but this I really, really like! Great burner add-on for all sorts of workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.