Cardio Slam Love

Gobias

Cathlete
Cathe,

I know there are other threads stating the love for Cardio Slam, but I have to add mine. It reminds me of Drill Max (one of my favorites that doesn't seem to be mentioned enough). I am a cardio lover, with step cardio being my favorite (PRS is my all time favorite step - hint hint). However, Cardio Slam is just so much fun and versatile.

I like the three different sections. This offers great premixes, short workouts and even one great long workout. When doing the entire workout, just when you think you can't go on any longer, you switch to a different segment (floor, mat, step). This gives me the second wind I need to keep going and prevent any dread factor. I did the "double it" premix and thought I would be eyeing the clock, but I didn't eye the clock, I didn't have any dread factor, and each time you changed segments I got that second wind to keep going. All while having fun.

I travel a lot and like the fact I can do multiple sections in a hotel room without equipment.

More Cardio Slam-like workouts (and Drill Max....and PRS....and Imax....and....!)

This
Cathe,

I know there are other threads stating the love for Cardio Slam, but I have to add mine. It reminds me of Drill Max (one of my favorites that doesn't seem to be mentioned enough). I am a cardio lover, with step cardio being my favorite (PRS is my all time favorite step - hint hint). However, Cardio Slam is just so much fun and versatile.

I like the three different sections. This offers great premixes, short workouts and even one great long workout. When doing the entire workout, just when you think you can't go on any longer, you switch to a different segment (floor, mat, step). This gives me the second wind I need to keep going and prevent any dread factor. I did the "double it" premix and thought I would be eyeing the clock, but I didn't eye the clock, I didn't have any dread factor, and each time you changed segments I got that second wind to keep going. All while having fun.

I travel a lot and like the fact I can do multiple sections in a hotel room without equipment.

More Cardio Slam-like workouts (and Drill Max....and PRS....and Imax....and....!)

This workout is on my calendar for today, now I'm looking even more forward to it! :) I also travel a lot so I was very glad to hear that this is a hotel friendly workout. Thanks!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.