Cardio Leg Blast 2

Swimmer

Cathlete
Cathe, could you please consider making another Cardio Leg Blast? While I enjoy the STS Plyo Legs workouts, they just don't seem to flow as well as CLB.

Maybe a DVD with a couple different Cardio Leg Blast type workouts? Fore example, one workout could focus on quads/outer thighs and the other, glutes/hams/inner thighs? Or one using the step and the other, just floor?

Also, at the end, have a burn sets section, either using heavy weights or targeted burners like the chair, barre, and floor segments in LLA and GG?

The premix possibilities in a DVD like this could be endless!

Cardio Leg Blast changed my legs, and LLA further chiseled more definition. Call me greedy but I want more!!!!

LOVE Cardio leg blast. Might be my favorite Cathe workout. I would actually love to see something similar for upper body. I love how she mixes heavy weights followed by cardio. It just makes so much sense. But again, I'd love to have this format for upper body weight training. I love lifting but I miss cardio on my lift days! Cardio leg blast solves that for me!

Another greedy leg exerciser

Cathe,

The premix possibilities in a DVD like this could be endless!

Cardio Leg Blast changed my legs, and LLA further chiseled more definition. Call me greedy but I want more!!!!

Here is another greedy leg exerciser, crazily in love with heavy lifting and whose middle names are Heavy and Hypertrophy :D:D:D:eek:

LOVE Cardio leg blast. Might be my favorite Cathe workout. I would actually love to see something similar for upper body. I love how she mixes heavy weights followed by cardio. It just makes so much sense. But again, I'd love to have this format for upper body weight training. I love lifting but I miss cardio on my lift days! Cardio leg blast solves that for me!

Me being greedy ;-) I would love Cardio Leg Blast 2 as well as another version that is upper body Both with a mixture of step and floor intervals.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.