Cardio Kicks

I would get this one for the arm/upper body conditioning drills alone. I wasn't too fond of the rest of it but I haven't done the entire workout in awhile. I did the arm drills last week and my arms and chest were nice and sore. I think adding weighted gloves to this would bring it to a whole other level!

Bam

I love CK! I find it full of variety with the medium-intensity first, then the high-intensity, then the leg and arm drills. I also look forward to almost the end of the w/o when she gets the two guys to come to the front--for "motivation," she says!! I do this one once a week usually. I think it gets the heartrate up pretty well, too.
Valerie

Love it!

I do this video a lot on weekends because DH wants to work out with me on weekends and only knows KPC and Cardio Kicks. I end up doing it about twice a month.

It really has grown on me. Once I learned the choreography, it got to be much more fun. I think it's tougher in the first half; easier in the second. It does take a ton of room (DH and I are often dodging each other!), but it's a fun kickboxing video.

Hi -- I don't have this one. Is it really high impact? I have bad knees and need to be able to do it low impact. Is this one OK for bad knees?

You can easily keep this low impact though. I still like it as much as I did when I first bought it (when it was first released in 2000, I think)..

Last edited:
It's hard for me to do this one because I do Chalene's Turbo Jam DVD's. Chalene has alot more hip movement in it, so when I do KC, I tend to move more than Cathe does. I notice though that in Cathe's later DVD's, such as Kick Max, she does do more hip action which I like.

I just did this one again today.:D:D I love how tough Cathe appears while punching. She's so cute!
I agree, the eye candy brought to the front of class is a real treat at the end:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.