Cardio Coach Press Play Saturday Aug 30

allwildgirl

Cathlete
I know it's only Monday, but I wanted to get in here quick so I could suggest a SPRING CHALLENGE instead of hills, 'cause we all know how I love hills ;)

So............ how about Challenge 1 from Vol. 7? I know it's long, but we can do it! And if you want to, you can do the 3 minutes of Level 3 exertion as a hill instead of a sprint and then all the freaky weird hill-loving people are happy too!

Anyone game or am I on my own?

That sounds good to me. I think I'll put it in the beginning of the workout though. I'd insert the steady and challenge 1 of V7 between the warm up and the 1st steady state of CCPP. I don't think I'd have the energy for it at the end of CCPP.

Shelley!!

I'm up for adding a challenge, and I dearly LOVE Challenge 1 from V7, but -- and I haven't had a chance to mention it yet -- I asked Tanya from Australia if she'd like to pick a challenge for us (and I told her we preferred a sprint), and she requested Challenge 3 from V4. It alternates hills with sprints but you can EASILY turn the hills into sprints on this one, and in fact, that's what Tanya does. She just had surgery on her ankle and is down for the count, and she won't be allowed to do CC for several months. Anyway, I probably should have asked you guys first, but Tanya loves our PP Saturdays so much, and I thought letting her choose our bonus challenge would make her feel a part of it. :)

Please, if you all prefer to do the V7 challenge that's okay -- we can do Tanya's next month! I'll let you all decide. ;) :)

ETA lets do the V7 challenge this Saturday and honor Tanya's request next month. She won't mind. I really should've posted about this sooner, I just haven't been around. :)

Last edited:
I'm in for Saturday! A little birdie convinced me...she knows who she is! ;) I don't know if I'll be doing the challenge, though...we'll have to see!

I'm gonna join you ladies for CCPP one of these days!! I just got my new iPhone, now I just need to figure out how to get to a treadmill or elliptical for CCPP Saturdays! I am in the middle of a rotation right now, but I am shooting for September!

Alrighty, you enablers *points finger at Michele particulary* :p I will get CCPP before Saturday and join you.

I don't care which challenge, whatever you guys decide, I am assuming my legs will be on fire anyway

I am in, you crazy, extra long V7 challenge 1 adding, CCPPers, Coach Sean loving, fantastic, phenomenal group of individuals! :p

(Say that 10x fast);)

Hi, I am with you for the CCPP and challenge 1 of V7. Love vol. 7 so this will be great. I've been joining you silently for many months now. :)

It is ON - I'm IN !

I'm in again!

I already single out on my calender for the last Saturday of each month to be my CCPP Day with you all, as for adding C1 of V7 your on!

I did V6 (Sean's version) this morning and I for one at this point in time need them esp for the positive upbeat motivational messages he gives us!

picture.php

Well, based on my mood today I'll say I'm in. That could change by Saturday :confused: but as of now, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm in!

But I have a question: Isn't Ch. 1 from Vol. 7 the first challenge we do in PP? I may be wrong. I haven't done a CC w/o in a while.....

I'm in!

But I have a question: Isn't Ch. 1 from Vol. 7 the first challenge we do in PP? I may be wrong. I haven't done a CC w/o in a while.....

No, PP contains challenges 2 and 3 from V7. ;)

Allie - you're joining us, aren't you? Please!?

Beavs - just think of me crying if you don't join us, k!? I'll be very sad if you're not in there with us. *MWAH*

Carola - You're gonna LOVE Press Play!!! I can't wait to hear what you think of it. ;) It's nice to know I've been a *AHEM* positive influence in your life -- LMAO!!!

Vilma - I'm doing Sean's V6 today, too!

Kaykay - It's about time you came out of the closet!! :D

Good grief. So this means we have the ENTIRE CC 7 in Press Play this month! Whoopeee! I love Vol. 7.

Yes, yes, I'm in. I'll probably keel over after that lovely bonus challenge, but I'll give it my best! I dearly love Challenge 1 of Vol. 7. Oh, that music!!!

I'd like to join you!!

I plan on getting PP before Saturday (I have all the other CC volumes except for this one).

I'd like join all of you on Saturday. I want to do PP in honor of my nephew Steven Gurtler who passed away 6 weeks ago at the age of 20. His death has helped me realize that everyday is a gift and to never take tomorrow for granted.

I don't know about the challenge though. My workouts have been severely lacking these last several weeks. I'll be lucky to make it through the workout as is:)

Jacque

I plan on getting PP before Saturday (I have all the other CC volumes except for this one).

I'd like join all of you on Saturday. I want to do PP in honor of my nephew Steven Gurtler who passed away 6 weeks ago at the age of 20. His death has helped me realize that everyday is a gift and to never take tomorrow for granted. Jacque
Jacque,

I'm so sorry about your nephew. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his parents. I'd be happy to do my workout in his memory.

I am in! I may have to do it on Friday, but hopefully not. I can't wait....

Jacque--I am so sorry about your nephew. (((HUGS)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.