Can't find my Gym Style Legs workout- is Legs and Glutes ok substitute?

lovebeingmom

Cathlete
I have a 6 month old and an 18 month old

I had 15 lbs to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was doing cardio(all different ones) and the Firm but not really seeing the results I want

I need to lose body fat

I started weight training and decided to do 3 days weight training, 3 days cardio(doing HIIT workouts right now). for weight training I pulled out my Gym Style series. I have that and Pyramids. I can't find my Gym Style Legs dvd but I do have Legs and Glutes from the Kick Punch Crunch dvd(body blast series)

is that an okay switch. I dont want to order the Legs and Glutes as I want to start this week(did back, shoulder, biceps yesterday)

do you think that would be okay? would i be missing something?

jaime

Hi Jaime,

Not Cathe here, but I have both DVDs and I think Legs & Glutes would be just fine as a substitution. There are differences, but you'll still get a great workout from Legs and Glutes. From what I can remember, the difference between the 2 is that GS Legs uses a resistance band, loaded barbell, and stability ball in some of the leg work while Legs and Glutes uses ankle weights and also works the calves. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.