cancelled my preorder

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - you know, I have free access to a gorgeous gym on the river - I'm a group ex instructor myself, and could put together my own sts...but I'm a vidiot! I like having company!

Sigh, I'm supposed to pay everything off too this month............

But...................

Onward to uncancel my cancellation................no kidding..............

It's fine. The original poster must have just had a gut instinct that this wasn't for her. That's OK. YOu have to do what is right for you and your wallet.

However, I question the assumption here that people can "buy random/isolated individual DVDs from the STS program" at a later date. I have not read anywhere that SNM is going to be doing this. The whole point about STS is that you follow the program of periodization as it is laid out for you for optimum results.

If indeed SNM does sell the DVDs individually later, you can expect the price to be well above $5 per DVD. So selecting 7 random DVDs from the total 37 at a later date could cost you the same pre-sale price of $199.

Something to think about,

Clare

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I am a Cathe addict so I am very biased myself, I just ordered 17 more workouts so I could have almost every dvd that she has made. Yes I need therapy but even if I were only getting 12 dvds, I would have bought them from Cathe, even if I had to pick up an extra shift to do so. I am so excited to hear that I am getting way more than just 12 workouts. My complaint is that I wish Cathe would make a new dvd every month. Trish

I must have bipolar disorder or something:D I just reordered my preorder of STS. i'm a cathe addict and who am i kidding that i think i'm not going to use some of the DVDs i find cathe so motivating and i just can't motivate myself in my weight workouts the way she does.

>I must have bipolar disorder or something:D I just reordered
>my preorder of STS. i'm a cathe addict and who am i kidding
>that i think i'm not going to use some of the DVDs i find
>cathe so motivating and i just can't motivate myself in my
>weight workouts the way she does.

So glad you reconsidered Kariev! Gotta love Cathe and SNM--there's some kind of monetary gravitational pull to New Jersey. LOL! STS really does look incredible, even to a weight wienie like me. I'll be preordering soon, despite my initial hesitation. What can I say? I believe Cathe when she says it's good for everybody, regardless of fitness level. I'm going to look MAH-valous!

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Ha! I almost cancelled, too, thinking...oh, I don't know, that it was a lot of money, that maybe I wouldn't be able to commit to such a long-term program...but then I thought about it and realized that Cathe got me committed to high-intensity cardio and weightlifting workouts almost every day. I have about 30 of her other workouts and I use all of them. I've never regretted a purchase from SNM, so I'm just going to dig in and not look back. At least, I'm not going to look back ANYMORE. Starting...now.

Besides, even if it were going to be exactly like P90X, I always thought I'd have been able to love P90X if it had Cathe in it.

Dee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.