Canadian wants a hat!

Minus56

Hello Cathe! I'm in the lovely northern city of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and get all my videos and DVDs from CK Sales. I've already pre-ordered the Body Blast Series through them, but am thinking that one of those snazzy hats would be nice to have. How can I purchase one?

Thanks!!
Sandra

Hey!! Another Canadian. I'm also from Edmonton but I live in Fort McMurray now. Have for the past 15 years. I've also pre-ordered the new Cathe's from cksales. Glad to see there is another Canadian Cathe fan and one that lives so close!! :)
I agree a hat would be nice.
Michele

Hi Sandra and Michele
I'm also another fellow Canadian Cathe fan from Hamilton, Ontario. I've also pre-ordered the Blast series from CK Sales.

Ditto me! I'm living in Montreal now and also did the pre-order.

I want to know when the Cathe clothes are coming out!

Hello, fellow Canucks! I love knowing there are other Canadians who have heard of Cathe - AND actually do her workouts! If you would like to start a conversation in the Open Discussions folder, maybe we can get to know each other a bit more?

Cheers, Sandra
- still wondering how she's going to get a hat?

Sandra,
Can't you order the hat from the Cathe website??

A Canadian check-in is a great idea.

What part of Edmonton are you from? I went to St. Francis Xavier High School.

I'll be in Edmonton this coming weekend to do abit of shopping, see my parents and do the Heart Beat of Edmonton 5km.

It's great to meet another Edmontonian online.
Michele

Hi fellow Canadians!

I'm Sandi from Vancouver and I've also just pre-ordered all the DVD's. My birthday is in September, so I figure I can justify it as my present, right?

It would be great to have a Canadian check-in. Count me in!

Sandi

hi everyone hello Grace I'm down the road 40 mins outside of Hamilton. I'm out in the country about 12 mins from Dunnville. Been in our new house one year, nice to have a Cathe fan just down the road. Are you an Instructor too? Bri :) I ordered the new vid's through CK sale and I'd better get a hat too. See you in the open disscussion.

Hi Bubachick! I'm happy to know there's a Cathe fan not too far from me. No, I'm not an instructor, just a die-hard Cathe fan.

Hi Grace , do you do all the vid's Step ,weights ,and the circuits? I had my first Cathe vid 10 years ago or so it was Step Max , I loved it so much I did it almost every day. Thank goodness she keeps us going with new releases. I want to be waiting for her new releases when I'm 90 plus. Take care Bri :)

I have all her videos on DVD so I never have to worry about wearing them out. I pre-ordered the Body Blast series too from CK Sales. And yes, I hope Cathe keeps releasing more DVDs long into the future! I know I'll buy anything she produces.

Edited to say: I am concentrating on her strength workouts right now, and adding in some of her older step videos because I want to get the moves down from these oldies before attempting Rhythmic Step.

RE: BRIT WANTS A HAT TOO !!!!!!!!!

Cathe,

It would be great if CK Sales sold the hats too :) I worked out that if I order a hat through SNM, its going to cost me nearly £40's !!!!!!! :(

Anna :)

East Coast weighing in!!

HEllo from beautiful Prince Edwards Island

Just saying hi to my fellow Canadian Cathe fans

I preordered the DVDs from CK Sales too

I'll keep a look out for a Canadian check in.

RE: East Coast weighing in!!

Hey Jazzy - we alreayd have a Canadian check-in going - check out the general discussion forum! Come and join us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.