Calendar suggestion

forever39

Cathlete
Is there any way the calendar (at first glance before clicking) can show the name & picture of the Cathe DVD (like a sticker on a real calendar)? Or icons that represent other formas of cardio, yoga, wts.

Something more visual of the workouts you are doing. Maybe a treadmill icon, runner icon, yoga, etc.

Great suggestion.... I was thinking this morning that I'd like my DVD "bars" on calendar to at least say DVD-Weight, DVD-Cardio, DVD-Circuit.....
Actually since so many of us use various instructor DVDs it would be great to have these generics & in the "notes" section we can write the workout... Just a few thoughts so the calendar page is a bit more specific for at a glance data.

Thanks!

i agree. right now my calendar just says DVD everyday.

It's not useful.

I feel the same way. Just not what I envisioned for the calendar.

I guess, I will stick to my homemade one I created in Excel with pictures of the DVD's I'm doing. It's much more visual and motivating.

Is there any way the calendar (at first glance before clicking) can show the name & picture of the Cathe DVD (like a sticker on a real calendar)? Or icons that represent other formas of cardio, yoga, wts.

Something more visual of the workouts you are doing. Maybe a treadmill icon, runner icon, yoga, etc.

I think you will be pleased with our next release of the WM later this month. Here is sneak preview of what the Calendar will look like..

Calendar-Showing-Icons.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.