Calendar help, please

I've made a mess of my calendar in the Workout Manager. Yesterday (Sunday), I tried to schedule the STS rotation to start today (Monday), and ended up with the rotation on Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday. Then, I scheduled the STS w/ cardio to start on Monday, so now I have workouts all over the place. I'm going to be a busy girl!

To make things worse, I looked at my calendar long range and figured that I need to delay starting STS until early March to coordinate one of the rest weeks with a planned vacation.

Is there any way to mass delete the workouts in the calendar, or must I go day by day and delete them individually?

Last edited:
Hi there,

Good news: It's pretty easy to edit or delete a rotation that you've downloaded onto our calendar.

Click on the "Rotations" icon. It should open up a "Rotation Wizard". The third option is to "Edit/Delete a rotation." The guide should take you step-by-step on what to do.

I used the wizard to modify some details in my calendar, but I haven't used it to delete a complete rotation yet.

Give it a shot and see if it works!

Good luck,
FitGirl-ATX

Thanks for posting the answer - I too needed to start over with my downloaded routines and didn't want to have to go through and do it day by day. (I downloaded the STS without the cardio, but once I saw that the cardio with STS was available I wanted that one ). The delete routine option worked beautifully and now I have my calendar the way I want it. Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.