@@@ C & T Wonderful Weekend @@@

Thank you Klaudia for all the info & links ! We will check them out ! :) :) :)

We spent all day today at RV places again. After a while they all start to look alike ! ha

Nina, we are looking for a 5th wheel to tow.

Goodnight everyone!

Girls!!! You been so chatty today! How'm I gonna catch up!?!?! HEre goes....

KLaudia, THat has curtsy lunges?! Love what they do but my knee HATES them!! NNNOOOO!!!!! I can easily modify to a standard lunge....are there many of the curtsies?

Becky, So excited for you & your MI trip!!!

Robin, What an awesome day for you! What were you shopping for?

Wendy, OUCH on the back! That is so miserable! Back pain is so hard to ignore or push thru.

Colleen, HUGE YUM to your treats! Hope you have fun tonight!

Nina, $20 says you did your yoga & skipped the nap...or both!

Clintonya, Vaca planning! Fun stuff!

-
Nice day here! Fam time all day & killer lower body WO. Tmrw is church, friends over for lunch, & then a bday party for my great uncle. In other words, tmrw is going to be a clean-eating nightmare. :p I will do the best I can - Healthy meals & a PC treat.

YAHOO!!! Slept thru the night TWO nights in a row!!
Up early to get a head-start on my day while the fam is sleeping!
Hope everybody has a great day!

WAKE UP GIRLS!!! :D:D

Just finsihed 30 insanely sweaty minutes on the elliptical & versaclimber. For real, I don't think I have EVA sweat this much! It was FLYING off my eyelashes. FEEL THE ENDORPHINS!!!!!!

I'm up.

Clintonya I hope you was able to get a w/o done.

Kate I was shopping for busness cloths that weren't too dressy. I can't ware jeans on my new job until dress down day. Have fun at the party.

Today I may do a quick UP/Cardio workout at the gym or I may just come home from church and rest.

Now sure what I'm cooking for dinner.

Good morning!

Kate, I feel the energy in your posts! Love it.:D

Yday was crazy- long story, but ds's gallstone issues are back, so we didn't make it to see my MIL. He's doing OK, had to go on meds, and has to go back to dr tmrw for testing.

Did Kickmax yday aftn but clean eating went downhill last night. TTOM coming in combo w/all the issues was not good.:eek:

Kate, have fun with your company!

Colleen, hope your crab feast was fun. I'm sure your treats were a hit!

Angie, sooo happy for you that you made it back to the states.:D How's that sweet baby?!

Clintonya, hope you got your WO in. Circuits are my fav!

Becky, hope you had some luck RV shopping.

Robin, clothes shopping is not fun when you're looking for something specific.

Nina, hope you got your nap in.

Klaudia, hope your engagement party and cottage time were fun.

Wendy, soooo sorry about your back. Hope it's feeling better today.

Has anyone heard from Katie??

Went to church last night so our am is free.:D Off to do TB WO. Clean eating is ON TRACK for today!!!

Have a great morning everyone! :)

Hi Girls !! :)

I was up and out early ! Went to JJ's for fresh foods.........then went to farmer's market and JC Penny................was there TOO early for BOTH of them !!!!!!!!!!!! Neither was open yet ! :(
Might have to go back later......If there's time.

Today's a rest day for me. Talking EXERCISE it's a rest day.......
Plenty of jobs in the house and yard to keep me busy though.

Have a good one! :)

i had a bad start to my day - dh and i had a go round, and this as he is leaving town:( i just miss him and felt like he was not putting us first. anyways, it felt miserable. i slept in intending to rest today, but after too too much clean food, i did exercise - did some dm and some insanity. anyways, i have some endorphins going which is good, my tummy is saying no to any food, clean or unclean, so i can pick up for the rest of the day. it is days like this that i really miss maine and my friends. anyways, we hope to go to the pool later, but we have those afternoon fla thunderstorms and such. tomorrow should be fun as we are going to the beach and the pool. nothing like loads of vitamin d to improve the mood. hoefully by the time dh gets back we can pull it together.

Hi~

Kate, glad she is getting back on sched and great job on your sweaty w/o :D

Robin, I did kpc, one I always reach for when I have no idea what else to do :)

Julie, sorry for you and ds that the issues are back, hope he is feeling a little better after the meds.

Becky, you were out early :D Hope your yard/house work is going well.

Nina, sorry about the argument w/dh, are you able to talk to him while he’s away?

I have had a headache all day, wondering if it’s sinus, because bending over makes it throb. Eating has been great for a weekend day. I need to go to the store, but I am going to wait until either tomorrow or Tuesday, I’m enjoying the day in :D I am going to do 40/20 in a bit and some abs, probably ab ripper x. Hope everyone has a good evening!

Clintonya

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
What a busy day! I am EXHAUSTED! So glad I did my WO this mrning! Cause I would NOT have it in me to sweat like that tonight! Eats were pretty good today!:D Now I just have to avoid dessert in bed!:eek::eek:

Robin, Did you do your WO or call it a rest day?

Clintonya, Sorry abt the headache but YAY for great weekend eats!

Julie, Soooo sorry abt DS! Not fair!
Katie's computer has been down.... I've been texting with her and all is well with Baby.:)

Becky, I get so annoyed when stores aren't open when I want them to be! I have no doubt you had a busy productive day!

Nina, Sorry abt your fight with DH. Hope you can get things patched up!
I'm jealous of all your beach & pool time! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.