^^^^^ c&t weekend ^^^^^

angie, that sounds great except 3 days hiit may be too much? justa thought. maybe i day could be more interval type. park sounds fun.

kate,did you make the mint chip too?

robin, lol at the addition to your fam.

colleen, are you feeling better tofday?

great 14 miler this am. it was beautiful , for the first time in4 days. now i have to plant flowers, finish mulching, and clean max, all before 12. this week i am really going to tighten my eating. we dropped another feeding for aidan, and my weight went up 2 lbs:( this happened a few weeks ago, and it came right ack down, which was good, but i am just going to try to focus a bit. good thing is all my clothes still fit fine, but i just want that number down too. off to have my cereal and cc

Busy morning, Morris! Great run, hope you get all your stuff done and the open house goes well!

Angie, I agree, I think 3 HIIT is too much. Articles that I have read recommend no more than two per week. How about....

1 - interval cardio
2 - UB weights
3 - HIIT / abs
4 - steady state cardio
5 - UB weights
6 - HIIT / abs
7 - REST
....keeping HIIT sessions around 25 minutes, interval cardio about 45 mins, and ss cardio up to 60 minutes

Kate, your ice cream sounds yummy! Get out there and RUN girlfriend!

I "slept in" until 7 am -- is that better? Shower, shopping, and home to be lazy around the house I guess. I need to cleanMAX a bit but it's supposed to be sunny and 75+ degrees so I will want to be outside.

Be back later!!

good morning katie. i should call you fitness freak now - your rottion looks awesome for angie. i'll ask you next time i need one. whatcha shopping for???

angie, park & picnic sound great!

morris, great run!
no worries on the scale #!
how many nursings is aidan down to? i dread that!:(

katie, sleeping til 7 sounds wonderful!
nice weather here too...
i try to avoid target:p...i always get more than i was planning on!

off to church & lunch @ mil's.....cya!

Hi Everyone!

Feel much better today - almost back to my old self. Has anyone seen Cathe's June rotation? I think I will finish off the rotation I am doing this week just to make sure I am completely recovered and start the June rotation next week since it seems intense.

Kate, I have never had much luck making ice cream. Maybe I can try frozen yogurt next weekend.
Katie, mmm cookies. They look really good. I headphones look good but I need to find them in a store. Its too expensive to ship back to amazon.
Morris, glad the rain is finally gone for you. Sorry about the #'s but I am sure they will come off once you refocus.
Klaudia, I saw that the red wings won. Yeah!

Off to make lunch and finish my cleaning and organizing.

Hey all,

Thanks for the advice about HIIT. We did a little research (it's frustrating that there is so much conflicting info out there) and found that most people said as long as it wasn't consecutive days, it would be ok. I'm going to try 3 and see how it goes. I feel like I really have to shock my body to convince it to let go of these last few pounds.

Do you guys have any suggestions of premixes I can use to create an HIIT type experience aside from just the blast premixes on the imax videoes?

Morris, please don't worry about the weight. Your body will go through all kinds of changes while you transition out of nursing. You know you're doing what's right for your body and working out like a rockstar! Keep up the good work. How did/is the open house going?

Katie, I can't tell you how much I miss places like Target! I would give anything to spend a couple of hours there once and a while. Your day sounds good. The recipe sounds yummy.

Kate, have a great time at church. I miss our churches from the states and our church families!! Glad Isabel got her shoes! How sweet. Do you ever buy gymboree shoes? I don't very often (so $$$) but they're so cute! Ryan refuses "fun" shoes since we spend beaucoup bucks on stride rite...

Robin, good luck with the job hunt. I hope you find something good!

Hi to everyone else. House is quiet this pm. Anna is doing a million puzzles, Ellie is watching Beauty and the Beast and Ryan is reading (what's new?). :rolleyes:

Gotta figure out something for dinner. I really want our "baseball" meal - chilli cheese dogs, cracker jacks, and root beer floats. Thankfully none of it is even remotely possible! :p

WO this am was a 30 min run/walk and then blasts 1-7 from imax2. It was great! Tomorrow will be PUB. I've never done the whole thing - just fit tv version.

Oh, Versailles was beautiful and amazing. The weather was perfect - bluest sky you've ever seen and a nice little breeze - about 75! Oh, I love spring/summer! I'll post some pics soon.

BBL or maybe not until tomorrow...

katie, that recipe is very similar to mine....soooo yum!

colleen, glad youre on the mend! just in time for work!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
will check out that rota!

angie, aesome wo!
glad vers was fun!
we looove gymboree!
not sure on the hiit...i do mine on the vc...which we havent used in a while!

-
church & lunch were so nice. really enjoyed the vsit w/ mikes folks afterwards.
had cake & ic there..... other than that eas are clean so no lasting damage...i hope!:p

got a run in this aftrnoon....thank you mike! need to hit meijer tonight...we have no pet food! oops!

Angie Cathe's premixes are great. It's lik having new w/o. How would you do HIIt on TM? I sowant to try it. I read many things about HIIT and none of them said that it can be done with aerobic DVD but maybe if you do plyos....
You can do interval training with the blasts. I wonder if any of the cardio coaches have HIIT

Colleen Relay for Life is a good cause. I hope they raise alot of money.

Morris great run today. WOW I can't even walk 14miles. Hmmmm that gives me an idea. Maybe I can walk for 14miles or at leat set a walking goal.

Katie enjoy your lazy day...you need it. That a good looking rotation. Chocolate Chip Cookie :eek: and they are chewy too. You see I can't bake things like that b/c that is my trigger. I can even smell them.:confused:

poor poor Mufasa...hurry he is hungry and about to eat the sofa.

No w/o for me today except cookmax. You know that skinless/boneless chicken thighs are great for BBQ or baking. Very taste.

Last edited:
Katie - I was thinking about baking something today, but I am really convincing myself not to because it will all end up in my mouth. And I am not going to click on the link...I think.

Morris - Wow, 14 miles! I wouldn't worry so much about the weight esp. since you workout so much. I know it's hard not to, but don't step on the scale!!!

Kate - Glad you had a nice day today. And you got a run in also, super!

Colleen - Glad you're recovering and feeling normal. I'm going to have to check out the new June rotation.

Robin - Which Cathe rotations have you done? I get halfway and never finish. Sad, I know.

Angie - I know a bunch of HIIT workouts from my DH who used to help train a boxing class. They are tough for sure and will really up your endurance and burn calories in little time. I found it hard to do more than one or two a week personally. I don't like the "I'm going to puke" feeling I get from those wos sometimes. I'm a wuss.

Hi Klaudia, Anne!!

We're going to the pool this afternoon to meet up with my old hs friends and their families. Should be fun, but my ds needs to finish his project first. I got my run in this am thanks to DH watching the baby. Eats are good so far. Yesterday was clean, but not tidy. I think I overate. UB weights planned for tonight.

Lisa

robin, that #$#@#@ dod chews holes in the carpet!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
your cookmax sounds yum!

---
nightly nursing w/ j......i love this time of day!:) my lil snuggler:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.