:-:-:-:-:-: c / t FABULOUS weekend :-:-:-:-:-:

oh klaudia, that is just plain awful. i am glad he is okay and hope surgery is not necessary . also sorry for the bad east yday. is it harder for you if you are stressed? when do the girls come back?

becky, good to know about the valerian. i thought it came in pill form. hmmm. i will just see what my doc says tomorrow. i really want to get better sleep again, though.

took boys to a different sort of church - very music oriented and loud and friendly. i did not feel like i got to "pray" as i'd like to, but the boys had fun, so that is good. am in a bit of a funk today. wish me luck please.

anne, when does tcb get here? i need to get meso 3 back to you this week. i decided against going heavy right now:eek: i love the abs stuff, though.

Hi Everyone!

Just finished our weekend project which was to setup the Apple TV and the new TV in my workout area. It took much longer than I thought (2 hours) because we had to reconfigure. We still have to move a shelf to raise the TV higher but DH was done and did not want to do anymore. Now I need to figure out a rotation for May (either Cathe's May or FF Get Ready for Summer 2010). This morning's workout was Insanity CCB and CR (skipped through some of the toning drills since I was fried from yesterday). Still need have a bunch of things to do - hope I can finish by dinnertime.

Klaudia, so sorry to hear about Darrin. That's terrible. I hope he doesn't need surgery.
Nina, sending get of your funk vibes to you today. Glad the boys enjoyed church this morning.
Wendy, will the trianer give you a routine to help you balance your lower body? The biggest loser contest sounds like fun.
Becky, sorry about the migraine yesterday but glad you are feeling better today.
Kate, hope M arrives without incident and you can get some much needed help.

b: shredded wheat w/ banana & almonds
s: peanuts
l: taco salad with lentils instead of meat
d: halibut, steamed broccoli and either ww couscous or sweet potato

Hi everyone!

Just getting home. After dds had dance on Saturday, we decided to go to the beach. Internet would not work at the hotel without paying for their service! Read through quickly and will catch up tomorrow. Since it is now 11:40pm,not quite sure how the day is going to go tomorrow though, but at least we all had fun!

Kate, you are SuperMom! You did so well getting the girls to Florida on your own! I hope the vacation is going much better for you and that Mike is there and feeling good.

Klaudia, that sounds so scary! I hope it is not too painful for him at this point and that he doesn’t need surgery!

Clintonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.