*C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S*

Helloto all.

My mini challenge went a little bit skewiff today. I've had to battle my way through the christmas shopping crowds today. And I just "lost" my food concentration button. Will look for it and will put it back in tomorrow. Didn't workout today either. I figure the "battle of the christmas shoppers" was an epic enough of a workout! :D

Hows everyone doing with their christmas shopping/arrangements/organising?

Roxie - Welcome back to MY world. I don't have the dog peeing on the floor but everything else is the same! GRRRRR. But we love our girls.

Morning girls!

Today is a full body weight workout and a short cardio,im thinking a dogwalk. I may make up my own weight workout and listen to music.

bbl

Good Morning,

Tonite is 4ds chest and triceps and 30 min on the TM. Eating was good yesterday.

Jean-yes its the same dog and hes decided to spend time with DH and I instead of DD he sleeps in our chair with us.

Andrea-he will learn soon enough the peeing on the floor is very bad. He doesn't much care for the snow we recieved 2-4 inches yesterday and he is low to the ground.

Amelia-good luck with your dog walk and wts.

Everyone have a good day.

Hi, I'm new. Thanks for the directions, Joan. And the welcome! So, is this the check in just for the Challengers? :D

Stinkin' flu!

My DS (5) has the flu....AGAIN! I am so tired of this. Hopefully it will end with him and no one else in the house will get it. I would hate it if they were all sick on Christmas. I was up half the night with him and I am still in my jammies. I plan to get a WO in this afternoon. Today is CTX All Step.

Andrea, I am sooooo not done with my Christmas shopping. I have to keep reminding myself that it is not all about the presents, but it's about the Greatest Present this world has ever received. :) My wrapping is done. I just need to do stockings and get jammies for my kids. Then I have to shop for my extended family. They are the hardest. Buying for my kids is easy. It's everyone else that I struggle with.

Amelia, is it warm enough for a doggie walk? It is freezing here. School was delayed due to ice and snow. Let us know how your workout goes.

Roxie, congrats on the good eating yesterday! I have been doing pretty decent myself. Threw away some leftover cookies and only had one Candy Cane Hershey Kiss yesterday. :D

Mpocon96, welcome to our check in! What kind of goals are you working towards right now? I am trying to maintain a 15 lb weight loss from last year and lose those last 5 lbs. Good to see you here and I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Have a great day, all! I will BBL to report my WO.

workout done. I decided on Jari Love's slim and lean....i was trembling through the whole thing:rolleyes: its been a while. I also did a thirty minute dogwalk which gave me a grand total of 563 cals burned today!

Now its time for my second challenge of the day-to continue counting my cals.

Welcome Mpocon96! Glad to have you!

Becca-GA weather is so crazy...it was in the 30's last week and today its in the mid 60's:rolleyes: i walk my dog in a t-shirt. So sorry your DS is sick agian...sending healing vibes his way.

Roxie-Good job on your eating yesterday! Have fun with your workout tonight!

hey to everybody!

everybody have a great day!

Hi Everyone,

We have been without power sense Friday morning around 1. It literally just came back on. We had hot water and my husband rigged up his car to the furnance so we had minimal heat. No pipes bursting , thank God. We have lost all our food. right now I have a cooler outside with food in it. We also were hit with 3 inches of snow than freezing rain today.I could not wait to see what has been happening in Cathe land for the last 6 days.

Not sure if I'll get a WO in tomorrow. My kids have no school until Jan. 5th. I still have a lot to do for Christmas.

Hope eveyone is well.

Hello ladies,

Elaine, Oh my gosh. What an ordeal. I can't imagine, no electricity for that long. Glad it's back on. Welcome back to Cathe land.

Amelia, nice job on the workout. Our weather is like that. Warm one day, cold the next.

Becca, so sorry about your little one. Hope it doesn't go around again. I'd be lysoling everything.

mpocon96, welcome. Here we each are challenging ourselves in our own ways. This week, I'm concentrating on my eating. Taking it one day at a time.

Roxie, hopefully the dog will adjust soon. Good job on the eating yesterday. Mine wasn't too bad, but I did eat a cookie. So far so good today.

Andrea, I'm sure battling the Christmas crowds was quite a workout. I only like to go out in off hours. Thank goodness for on-line shopping, LOL.

Andrea H., how are this week?

This morning was suppose to be a cardio day. I jumped on the TM, but it felt like torture. I was winded right away. I stayed on for 20 min doing jogging/walking intervals. Hope I'm not coming down with something. Then I did Bicep and Tricep work. My weight is staying the same, but clothes are fitting tighter. I'm so frustrated. I even pulled my bigger size jeans out of the back of the closet and they don't even fit right. I swore I would not wear them again, but look what I've gone and done. I should have given them away instead of putting them in the back of the closet. I'm drinking tons of water just in case it is retention and I can flush some of it out of my system. So I need to stick with the mini challenge of eating right. I'm going to make it through today and will try to be good tomorrow too.

Jean

Elaine, how awful! I hope your electricity stays on for good now.

Jean, sorry about the bigger jeans. :( That always makes me so sad when my clothes start to get tighter. You are on the right track, though. Things will start moving the other way. I hope you are not coming down with something.

Again with the exercise ADD today. I decided to start the Couch to 5K program. My challenge is to finish it! I do good for about two weeks then I get impatient and try to run my legs off and then get frustrated because I can't run farther. :( Not this time, my friends. So today I did day 1 and then the shoulder work from CTX. Tomorrow will be Step and Intervals.

DS is feeling better, he ate dinner very well and is now playing with his brother and sister. He must have eaten something that didn't agree with him yesterday. I am praying that's all it was!

Have a great evening all!

Hi everyone. I saw Amelia's "wagon" post over on the OD and LMAO...then I thought I should come say hi.

Haven't been doing much right lately. Mercifully weight is staying more or less the same rather than skyrocketing.

My Xmas shopping isn't done either...

OK, gotta scoot. Best to everyone!

Thank you for all the welcomes. There's a few of you, so it will take me a bit to get it all straight.

A little bit about me. I never had to worry about my weight too much until I got older and quit smoking. I ballooned up to 170, lost it to 143. For the past few years I've maintained around 145 - 150. Now I'm 155. I really want to be around 140. I am so looking forward to STS. I want to go all the way this time. Eat clean and get that built body I've always wanted. I need to do something different, that is why I joined this group. Are all of you going to do STS?

Pauline

Hey Pauline, saw your profile and noticed your from MA. Me too!
Where abouts are you? I am in central MA. Yes I am doing STS when it arrives. Hopefully for the new year.

Hey Elaine, Jean, I'm from Bridgewater, MA, it's a little southeast of Boston. It's so hard waiting for STS. I thought it was coming in December. But it's just as well. I'll start in the new year and make it my resolution. I just joined the inner circle of Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle. I can't wait to check it out. I think Tom has a lot of good things to say. I want to get some sort of a spread sheet going to log my progress. I wish I could find the time. I also belong to Sparkpeole, has anyone heard of it?

Pauline

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.