~C*H*A*L*L*E*N*G*E*R*S~ wk of 4/5

workout done, decided on 4ds LIS..it was really fun, love the music in that one!

Before my workout i took the kiddies to walmart to get a small pool, there out there in it right now...so cute. I remember being a kid and getting into those (heck i do it now:p)

Jean-Thanks for the reality check! Nice job on your workout!

Roxie-Thats what i hear..im looking forward to see what FF comes up with. Im sure there will be alot of the new series in it but maybe she will have a generic version too...

Hello to Elaine!

ok, later gators:cool:

Hey girls

I have no idea what im doing today...it will be a cardio. Im afraid to walk to the dog because the pollen is so bad right now and so far(knock on wood) it hasn't effected my Asthma yet. I may do that Kelly Coffee Meyer step workout that i have...its pretty tough.

ok, the kids are arguing about something that is pointless im sure, time for mommy to be referee now...bbl

This morning managed to get my jog in. Went out for an hour total. First 1/2 was jogging and walking. @nd 1/2 solid jog. Burned over 60 calories. Now if only the scale will start to move.

Good Morning,

I did go for a walk last night did 2 miles and then the kids came over for supper, beer and pool. Today I will do Turbo Sculpt and then some abs. Dh is taking me shopping so I know we will eat at Olive Garden so I need to burn extra cals but my calves and hips are really sore so I should probably take a rest day.

Amelia-enjoy whatever workout you do.

Jean-congrats on all the workouts this week.

Just finished Turbo Sculpt and then did Shape Classic Abs also was thinking about doing C&W upper body wts. feel like I have worked lower body more than upper body.

TJ Stats:
39 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
160 max hr
237 cals burned.

Abs:
4 min
0 in the zone
105 min hr
119 max hr
17 cals burned.

My workout is done. Decided on Kelly Coffee Meyers Athletic Step...i was really breathing hard during this workout for some reason :confused: had to keep motivating myself to move on. I pushed through it...my lungs kept getting tight so i started back on Clariton again. (I already take a preventative for Asthma that usually works great)

Roxie-Nice job on your workout, have fun shopping !

Jean-Awesome job on your workout today!

My workout is done. Decided on Kelly Coffee Meyers Athletic Step...i was really breathing hard during this workout for some reason :confused: had to keep motivating myself to move on. I pushed through it...my lungs kept getting tight so i started back on Clariton again. (I already take a preventative for Asthma that usually works great)

Roxie-Nice job on your workout, have fun shopping !

Jean-Awesome job on your workout today!

Amelia-I have only done this one once and wasn't real thrilled with it, and shopping sucked.

Morning

As usually,im not sure what im doing today:rolleyes: I may wait until DH wakes up and jump on the treadmill...but that could be like 3 in the afternoon, i'd rather have it over with by then:rolleyes: will see what i come up with...

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day and stretch day for me. I will go for a walk later its so nice outside.

Amelia-did you check out Debbies Rotation yet?

Hey girls, late check in for me..i hope someone reads it:eek:

I decided on 10 minute solution knockout body workout, its that kickboxing workout that came with the gloves. It was fun, then i did some Rodney Yee A.M yoga: forward bends...really nice too. It was a good workout!

Roxie-I did check out Debbie's rotation and i plan on starting it tomorrow:eek: How about you? What did you think of it?

Hello to everyone..the kids are out playing so i took advantage of the quiet time and got on the computer. I will bb in the morning

Good Evening,

So much for a rest day DH suggested we go on a walk on this new trail he found so we did we stopped after 5 miles it is a 12 mile trail didn't know that turned around at 2.5 miles. We watched the Blind Side last night and it was a really good movie.

Amelia-I am going to do it but will probably wait until next month. I want to do another round of CLX and with my walking I hope to see better results then the last time I did it. I don't have STS but Debbie suggested other leg workouts to take its place.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.