Burst-Resistant Body Ball

Italianprincess

I just bought my first Burst-Resistant Body Ball. I'm trying to inflate the ball but i can't see to get it started, and the instructions are no help. Has anyone bought this ball? Can you help me?

If it's like a normal stability ball those things are such a hassle to inflate. I can't give you specifics because I'd have to see your ball (sounds weird ;)). I remember, for one ball I had a foot pump (sucked) and for the other, I had a standard pump that had several little white attachments for the tip of the pump. As anyone who's ever had a stability ball can tell you, inflating the thing is a workout in and of itself. If you're not talking about a stability ball I don't know. I really wish I could be of more help.

If it's like a normal stability ball those things are such a hassle to inflate. I can't give you specifics because I'd have to see your ball (sounds weird ;)). I remember, for one ball I had a foot pump (sucked) and for the other, I had a standard pump that had several little white attachments for the tip of the pump. As anyone who's ever had a stability ball can tell you, inflating the thing is a workout in and of itself. If you're not talking about a stability ball I don't know. I really wish I could be of more help.

My pump has 2 white valves attached to a blue tube. The nozzle is so small, and it doesn't look like it fits the ball. The pump is yellow with a red spout on one side and a blue one on the other. That's the best way I can describe it.

Yep. Sounds like the one I have and you're right, it doesn't seem to fit but once you start hitting the pump it does inflate and the tip doesn't pop out. I wonder why they supply you with more than one, though... Just pick the one that's the closest to a fit and prepare to get worn out inflating that thing 'cause it's a real pain.

You had to say that didn't you. Are there any instructions with pictures online that will help me?This thing did not come with any. I have this little white shoe horn shaped thing, and I don't know what it's for.

I had to pull out my old stability ball pump to inflate my ball for STS, and I came across this older post. I thought I'd add my two cents in case it's been a while for anyone with the yellow foot pump. I was able to inflate my ball (from complete flat) in about 3 minutes using the pump. It was MUCH easier than using the hand pump. At any rate, the key is making sure the those hose is attached to the BLUE nozzle and not the RED nozzle.

Attached is a picture of the yellow foot pump with nozzles; this comes with many stability balls on the market today.

Attachments

• stability ball with pump.jpg
    stability ball with pump.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Hi, I just bought the 55cm ball and had the same problem. I discovered that the show horn thing is to take the plug out. If yours has the white plug in it, then you will need to remove it before any air will go in. It took my DH and me awhile to figure this out! The ball comes with an extra plug which I mistakenly thought was the one that I was to use. I hope helps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.