Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle Cathletic Supporters Week of 4/20

Hello ladies! Haven't been posting since I have not been back at the BFFM yet, but I'm closer to it. I've started the dreaded calorie watch and have been eating very good. I'm thinking I'm not eating enough with the weight workouts, but I need to get to Tom's book. I ordered his new one and a going to try and find some time this weekend (between my anal spring cleaning bug that hit me!) to read.

Cendrine - awesome on the 18%!

Amelia - hope you feel better soon.

Workaholic - sounds like you are plugging along with STS. I'm still on week #3. With going out of town next week, I'm not sure what I'll do. I might skip STS for a week and just bring some fun cardio with me or do STS before I go and bring the legs disc with me and use the weights at my DH's apartment.

Well, back to the spring clean before I completely tire myself out, need to get the sheets on the bed so I can sleep tonight. Have a great rest of the weekend.
:D

Hi Rhea,

good to hear from you. I sure wish I had a spring cleaning bug hitting me!lol!

That calorie counting... it takes a while to get used to it, doesn't it? I wonder how much longer I'm going to count. I figure at some point, once I have successfully maintained the new low, I should be able to eat less by numbers... We'll see.

Amelia, I hope you are all better!

Workoutaholic, how's your weekend going!

I did step/hilo cardio and pilates abs circuit.
Tomorrw is my rest day which also happens to be my mainenance level meals... What to eat, hmmm.

Have a good weekend, all!

Morning

I finally broke down and bought some Zyrtec yesterday evening..my sinuses were so clogged and i developed a cough:( i took one about 8pm last night and by ten i was feeling alot better,still have a cough though...

The party was great yesterday! My present was a hit(got her a small giraffe pool). We had fun...yesterday was my cheat meal day. They served hamburgers and hotdogs plus all the fixings and the b-day cake. It was delish:D Here is a pic of her not liking the smaller b-day cake. She later cried about the icing being on her fingers,lol

Today is back on track day for me! And if i get to feeling better im going to do some kind of workout! Thinking LIC, I know i will walk the dog later this afternoon.

Rhea-i know what you mean about counting those stikin calories...its hard at times. Doing some spring cleaning...WTG, i started last week and i got tuckered out pretty quickly,lol

Cendrine- Have a great rest day...have you decided what your eating? Have a good weekend!

What's everybody up too today? bbl

Hi All,

well, for breakfast I tried out this new pancake recipe, and it was so good!

And so easy!

take 1 cup of oatflour or grind up one cup of oatmeal in a foodprocessor or blender, add 16 oz nofat cottage cheese and 1 pt of eggwhites, blend and cook like regular pancakes. I added some vanilla. then I served it with berries. The kids had it with butter and syrup as well. We loved them!
I used 1/3 cup servings for the pancakes and it came out to 70cals and 8.6g of protein per pancake. Definitely a keeper!

I don't know what else I'm going to eat today, but I'm on a no cheat challenge with some people on the 6-moth sts forum, so whatever it is it will be clean until may 9th, and then I get to reward myself with a new pair of jeans, my current ones won't sit on my hips without a belt... I love having those kinds of problems! LOL!:D

Have a wonderful and restful Sunday, everybody!

Still on track for me! sounds like y'all are too. Those pancakes sound yummy. Now if I could only make myself take the time to cook something different for the morning. I've been so lazy cooking for myself.

I've been nice and lazy this a.m. too, been reading a very fluffy romance type novel. But I'm starting to itch for movement. I think I'll throw in cardio today or maybe start STS week three off, but I do need to get a bunch of yardwork done this afternoon when the grass dries off a little more. Might even golf, much better than folding laundry.

Have a great rest of the Sunday everyone!

a nice novel sounds nice! I would like that!

I only cook different things on weekends for breakfast, am way to lazy/busy to do it on weekdays...:)

My son just told me about 2 weeks ago (he's in kindergarten, was homeschooled in preschool) that for first grade he would like to be homeschooled again. Being a teacher, I love to teach one on one, except this time I'll be doing preschool with dd and 1st grade with ds. All that to say, I just got done ordering the materials for the fall, I use a literautre based curriculum, so lots of fun books to read. I always preread everything because I love it so much, so, no novels for me for a while, but lots of reading all the same:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.