"BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE BOOK.".......

booboo

Cathlete
Okay, another member here posted the website for this book and I cracked! I must say, the gentlemen pictured there is just about as delicious as the biscotti I am contemplating having with my coffee!! Nothing like early morning eye candy!!! I downloaded it and printed out the first 100 pages. Has anyone else bought this E-book? What was your synposis? Waste of money, informative or what??? I guess I should of asked prior to ordering and spending $40.00. I hope its not one of those books that tells me everything I already know but just don't have the willpower and discipline for ;-). I think I will go have my coffee, maybe even 1 biscotti and read.
BooBoo

RE:

I ordered the book and it is worth every penny. Now of course, I need to actually DO what the book says...ha! But it's super informative and very easy to read- and yeah, Tom V. is pretty hot...

RE:

I don't have the book but did read his articles on "Gaining Lean" and others on www.femalemuscle.com I am curious as to whether or not these articles cover everything that is in the book. The articles are very good and I have learned a lot from them.

$40 seems like a lot, esp if you have to print it out yourself. I suppose he gets to keep more $ this way, I hear the publishing world eats up a lot of the traditional author's book sales....I know it is not available, but I would rather buy this book at barnes and noble for $20 and have a hard copy! Too bad you can't!

Jen

RE:

You can't beat the wealth of info and simplicity for $40! I was amazed at "everything" he covered in this book ! Very thorough and inexpensive-especially considering the cost of a personal training and nutritionist session!

A must read for those looking for direction and guidance in living a healthy lifestyle!

PS I print out all my ebooks and put them in binders but I actually prefer the ebooks for my laptop ,very convenient!

RE:

Hey booboo (or anyone else who knows),

Could you post a mini review with some of the pearls of wisdom. I am interested to know if there is anything new.

jordan

RE:

Hello,
I remember reading the following a few months ago when I was looking into getting the book. This is his reason for marketing it as an e-book; don't know how true it is but I figured I'd throw it out there. This was taken from the FAQ section of his website. http://www.burnthefat.com/?doc=faqs&qaid=161

"E-books are more economical too. When I originally released the manual as a 3 ring binder hard copy, the retail price was $69. Because I have no printing costs with e-books, I can offer it to you for only $39.00, plus there's no shipping charges, so the e-book saves you money.

Also, to ship a hard copy adds more expense, especially overseas. For example, a 3-pound manual costs more than $20 just for the shipping by airmail to Australia or Asia...and it takes up to a week for delivery. "

RE:

I would like to read a review from someone as well. Can anyone provide a little more information?

Jo

burn the fat

I bought this book and completely disagree with what's been written. I think it's a waste of money. Yes, he has some good points. But anything in that book can be found researching weight-lifting and nutrition on the net. Indeed, much of what he recommends are Body for Life principals. The value added is that he is adamant about setting and writing down goals.

Again, I completely disagree that the book is worth $40. In fact, I asked for my money back TWICE and never got a reply.

cheers,
ld

RE: burn the fat

Body for Life principals....

I have heard this body for life thing/program mentioned before. Is this a book, DVD, series??? Someone please fill me in on this :D
BooBoo

RE: burn the fat

I was just going to say the same thing. I'm sure there isn't anything new in this book. It's all been covered before.

I wouldn't waste your money.

Of course, I have to say that I've read many books on fitness and exercise and it has all added up over time. Read the posts on this forum for info, go to the body for life website.I personally am going to break down and buy myself a copy of Freestyle Fitness.

Danna

RE:

I have a hard time believing that anyone could retail a hard copy of a book for $69! Other than maybe a college text book.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.