Buff Badgers Week of Oct 31st

Morning Ladies,

S90 Total Body and 10lb Slimdown Recovery Total Body for me again this morning. Love the combo of those two workouts.

Sam, Hope you where able to enjoy that wine. ;)

Susan, I think that I have been having the same problem, but I have had to force myself to get out of bed. I so wanted to snuggle with DH this morning. Well I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. :D

Have a wonderful weekend!

Laurie - I've never been to the Holiday Market but I believe it is indoors. It's supposed to be a nice weekend so outdoors wouldn't so bad even if it was.

Did 10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Kickbox last night. Nothing yet today but I'm thinking about trying Yoga Max tonight and Athletic Training either Saturday or Sunday. On a roll here with the exercise so trying to keep the roll going. Eating has been very good this week. Every time I even consider a piece of Halloween candy, all I have to do is picture that scale on Tuesday! :eek: Eek! More scary than Halloween itself.

Have a super weekend everyone!

Happy Friday, Buff Badgers!

Conferences went well, but I did enjoy some french fries and wine afterward :D I'm always nervous about them, and they're usually nothing to worry about at all.

Had CPR training this a.m.. I'm officially re-certified.

I am currently finishing an apple, and then I'm headed downstairs to do Low Impact Challenge. I hope to master the choreography today.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.