Buff Badgers Week of Jan.23

Sue---I like to use slow and heavy and gym styles back to back also for a rotation. They compliment each other very well. 3 weeks of Slow and Heavy is enough for me. I have done 4 but it was so hard to do that last week. Requires too much concentration and just not upbeat enough for me.

Sam---How great for you to get to go on the Road Trip. I can' t wait to hear all about it. I told DH last night that I would love to the Glassboro trip one year. Kick those 5lbs and get ready for a blast on your trip.

Laurie---how that new stability ball? Recovery Core---is that one I need to rest my abs:rolleyes:.

Hi Susan! Hope the weather warms up a little so you and Ruby and enjoy a nice long walk this weekend.

This morning was one of the Step Express from Low ImpactStep Challenge and Cardio Express and Abs from Slide and Glide. That was fun!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Morning Ladies,

Well it seems I can't get enough of the kickboxing workout, don't know what it is about that one but I really enjoy doing it. This morning was Weider XFST Week 4, and 10lb SDX Cardio Kickboxing. :D

Sam, After I get done posting this I will be sending you a PM about those workouts, guess Athletic Training is not something I need to post. :D ;) Anybody else want that one? The road trip is a great incentive to get those 5lbs off!

Sue, I think with S&H 2 weeks is good. ;) Sorry to hear that you had that icky feeling, hope it isn't a cold. Everyone is getting colds right now because of these up and down temps. I think that Chris Freytag put that last 4-count punch/hops/kick routine at the end so that I would get through the whole thing just to get to that point. I absolutely love that part of the workout the most. :eek:

heartymax, My new stability ball is doing good, but I think that I didn't fill it up enough. Sit on the thing and just about sink! :eek: Of course when I get downstairs to workout I forget to fill it up before I workout. :D The recovery core is from Chris Freytag's 10lb Slimdown series. When she did the Xtreme workouts, they included all of the 20 min. workouts from that series too.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning! The stars finally aligned and I got a good night of sleep last night. I let myself sleep in, too because I knew I'd be able to work out this afternoon. Not sure yet what I'll do, either Totally Cool Step one more time before I send it back for now, or (if I'm feeling really energetic) Afterburn.

Sue- I'll be taking EmergenC myself this afternoon, DS seems to have come down with a cold and I want to avoid it if at all possible :confused: I was at Target last night eyeing up the cute jammies. I don't think I can do yoga/stretching in my usual flannel nightgown :p I tend to neglect my pajama wardrobe... As far as workout clothes go, I could use one more sports bra, and a couple tank tops.... Good grief, this trip is going to put us in the poor house! :eek:

Heartymax- That sounds like a fun mix of stuff you did! Hmmm... now I'm thinking of throwing in the cardio from Slide & Glide as an add-on this afternoon.

Tonight I have to go the DH's office's "holiday party"... don't ask me why they have it in late January. I can't say I'm really looking forward to it, but at least I get some time with DH. Have a great weekend, everybody!

Hi ladies! Yesterday was my off day and I took Ruby for a nice walk. This morning was S90 Tabata. That work out still kicks my butt!!:eek:

Yesterday after work 2 of my beautiful co-workers took me out to celebrate my birthday. My birthday was last week Thursday but I was not in the mood to be festive at that time. They took me out to a newer Mexican restaurant in town and it was so good, and they had 2 for 1 margaritas!:p Needless to say I really needed that Tabata this morning!;)

Tomorrow is a major cleaning day for me. I have been slacking and too busy the past couple weeks. Family is not happy that I am in cleaning mode - I tend to clear out anything in my path! But first I must do S90 Total body and get on the elliptical tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take care~ Susan

Laurie - I like the hopping part, too.

Sam - I have a funny mental image of a person trying to do yoga in a long flannel nightgown now. :D You're right - won't work. Quad used to do a holiday party in January, too, but they either quit doing it or we stopped going. Enjoy a night out with your DH!

Susan - Happy Belated Birthday! I don't think I told you. How sweet of your co-workers to take you out. I've been slacking on the cleaning, too.

Okay, you guys have made my mind up for me. After I finish up GS early next week I'll start S&H. Had a terrible night sleeping last night because of my sinuses and no sinus medication in the house! I took an Aleve instead and that helped a little bit. Did not workout last night and don't know if I will tonight either. I hate being sick!

Happy Belated Birthday Susan!

Sue---glad you got your next rotation figured out. I have Legs this weekend and that completes Meso 1. I am not sure what I have planned for recovery week. I guess I need to get in some extra cardio. I hope I don't find myself "resting" on my STS days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.