Buff Badgers - Month of March

mbmundt

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I hope your mom is doing well.

A quick run down. Last Weds I did a leg/glute/core workout in my hotel room. Thurs I did 5 miles on the elliptical in the hotel gym. Friday I did Pure Strength back, biceps, shoulders. Saturday I did Afterburn since I didn't have my Tabata Bootcamp class. Sunday was no workout. Monday I did Gym Style Chest and triceps. This morning I pulled out Cardio Core Circuit. I did skip the last two core exercises and only did 1/2 of the cardio on round 5. I wanted extra time for certain stretches I've been doing for my low back. I still have a dread factor with that workout.

Hope all is well!
Brenda

I can't begin to tell you how tired I was when I got back. I spent a few nights with mom and some at her home which was 1.5 hours away. She has made progress has a long way to go. It will probably be 4 weeks before her next surgery so she will stay in rehab until then and return.

I am just playing catch up at work and home.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's been a long and tiring week. New neighbors moved in recently and their dog barks so much and is driving me crazy. We have a dog and so do other neighbors but none disturb the neighborhood. Their dog seems to be kept outside. I pray that something changes and I don't have to adjust to this.

Got in 30 minutes of elliptical cardio.

DS comes home for spring break tonight so we are excited to have him home for the week.

It has been cold the last few days. First school closing of the year....snow and freezing rain.

40 minutes of elliptical cardio followed by core work. With my interruption, not sure if I plan to pick up with Meso 2 or switch to Xtrain.....leaning towards Xtrain.

Can't even imagine how exhausting that must all be. Hopefully you can get some much needed rest soon.

Gosh trying to think of what I all did last week. I did Legs & Glutes, Cardio Slam, I think I did GS back,bi's, and shoulders on Friday, Cardio SuperSets on Sat. I don't have my Tabata Bootcamp class for the next 8 weeks. Not enough people signed up. :( My kickboxing class was supposed to start last night but we got nailed with a foot of snow so I postponed the start date to next Monday. I didn't want people out on the roads in the crappy weather nor did I want to be out in it either. Yesterday morning I did RWH chest, shoulders, and tri's. Feeling that today. This morning I put in To The Max and did the step, Tabata, and HiiT portion.

That'll be nice having DS home for a little while.

Make it a great day!!

I applaud you for remembering what you did last week. Sometimes I can remember yesterday's workout if I forget to post[emoji2].

Sorry your Tabata class got cancelled. I guess they were scared of your kick butt workouts.

Today was AOLH. Wishing for warmer Temps.

LOL.... I love teaching Tabata but honestly, I think between people not knowing what it is or it sounding hard they turn away from it.

Yesterday I did the timesaver premix of Butts & Guts. I haven't gotten that DVD in a super long time. I like some of the core work she does in here. This morning I did the cardio part of Hardstrikes and 1 Tabata.

Always liked AOLH. Will have to pull that one out one of these days.

Happy Friday and Happy St. Patty's Day!!

This morning was RWH back, delts, and biceps. Sinuses have been stuffed up (worse than normal) the last couple of days. That's never fun to deal with when doing cardio so glad today was weights. ;)

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning!

Saturday morning I woke with a bad sinus headache so I kept it fairly easy and did 5 miles on the elliptical. That was easy enough and got me sweating and opened things up a little. Weekend was very low key. DH was gone with the guys snowmobiling and I cleaned the house and other than that it was pretty low key. Monday morning I did XTrain Burn Sets chest, back and shoulders. Last night started my kickboxing class again and this morning I did Supercuts, really like that workout. Haven't done it in such a long time.

Hope things are going well.

Good Morning!

Today did a Great Glutes premix (no gliding discs). My glutes are feeling it too. My butt was sore and I skipped the pizza presses aside of the fact my right knee has been bothering me so I had to be careful kneeling on it.

Make it a great day!!

Butts and Gutts used to be my go to add on core work a few years back.

Tuesday and Wednesday was 40 minutes of elliptical cardio. Today was Muscle Max.

DH is going out of town this weekend. DS baseball team only has one pitcher and the rest are just volunteering or being placed in the role so they are not off to a good season.

It has been cold but sunny most of week. I even needed a scarf yesterday. So ready for spring Temps.

This morning I did Athletic Training. I still love that workout. I love all that is has going on.

I'm with you ready for spring temps. Yesterday I wore a scarf as well. Today turtle neck. We're supposed to get close to 60 tomorrow but it's also supposed to be rainy the next few days. Extended forecast showed mid to upper 40's next week.

Happy Friday!

Today was XTrain Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's. So glad it's Friday. It has felt like a very long week.

Supposed to be rainy all weekend. I'm kinda okay with that though. Need to work on my nutrition class.

Have a great weekend!

Good Morning!

Hope all is well.

A quick run down of the past few days. Saturday was 5 miles on the elliptical and then Stretch Max (no equip). Sunday was a rest day. Monday I did STS Meso 2 Disc 22 chest, shoulders and triceps (this was the one where we do dropsets). Last night I had my kickboxing class. This morning I did FlexTrain.

Good Morning!

Hope all is well.

A quick run down of the past few days. Saturday was 5 miles on the elliptical and then Stretch Max (no equip). Sunday was a rest day. Monday I did STS Meso 2 Disc 22 chest, shoulders and triceps (this was the one where we do dropsets). Last night I had my kickboxing class. This morning I did FlexTrain.

Make it a great day!!

Good Morning!

Today was leg day. I went with Lower Body TriSets. I don't like working legs but I do like this workout. It's on the shorter side yet works the legs and glutes pretty good.

The Temps are warming this week......with some sun.

Thanks for reminding me about Flex Train. It was my choice today. Yesterday was AOLH again. Something is going on with my eye so I am going to see the ophthalmologist tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.