Buff Badgers Jan. 21-Jan. 25

Marie, congrats to your DH. What do you guys normally run-distance wise. What are his awards for? Nosy Nosy.

Hi, guys! Busy, busy day. Two co-workers are out today so I'm busy covering for them. At least it makes the day go by quicker!

Laurie - There's beer involved with Curling? I'm in! Enjoy your stretching and yogaing this weekend.

Karen - Have fun at your couples dinner. Do you bike, too?

Marie - Thanks for letting us know about Jill. Glad she's okay. Have fun at your banquet.

This morning was GS Back/Shoulders/Biceps. Tomorrow will be GS Legs and Sunday is Cardio Fusion + LIC abs.

Nothing much on tap for the weekend. DS has a basketball game tomorrow and that's all we have planned other than working on the downstairs remodel. DH picked out a laminate for a countertop we're installing in the family room/workout room so he wants to install that.

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay warm.

Sue

My only awards are for walking. I am not a runner.

DH is getting a most improved for his Lakefront Marathon and also 3rd place in Long Series for his age group. For that you get points based on the number of long races you enter and how you finish. He would have gotten 2nd but was out of the country during one. He is quite excited.

How do you spell nosey? or nosy? Any how, I tandem with my DH. We did a 50 mile time trial last August and we train during the spring and summer. Mostly, he rides with other people on his road bike or his mountain bike. I don't know any of these people.

Sue, sounds like you have a busy workout weekend coming. Have fun. Glad your day is going by fast. Especially because it's Friday.

Do any of you have short hair? Just curious. It seems like most picture trails I look at everyones hair is long. I just got mine cut and I think I look like a boy. My DH likes it better shorter than longer though.

Me! Me! I have short hair. It seems I keep going shorter and shorter with each passing year. It's just easier to take care of. I wish at times I had long hair so I could wear it in a ponytail with a baseball cap for those days I don't want to bother with styling it.

Sue

Sue, that makes me feel better. I was thinking I was the only one with short hair. Do you think you look better in long or short hair. Is the only reason you have short hair is because it is easier? Curious minds want to know. Can you tell I don't feel like doing much today?

Do I look better in long hair? Hmmmmmmm. . . I do think it balances my wide face better but I feel like I'm almost too old to wear long hair again. Does that sound dumb? I guess it's because I work with some older women with long hair and can't help but think how much better they'd look if they chopped off some of that length and got a more current looking hairstyle. Plus, my hair when it's long is a LOT of work. It's very thick so it took forever to dry and comb out after a shampoo. I can go from wet to styled in 10 minutes. DH is funny when it comes to my hair. He once told me that I haven't changed my hairstyle since we started dating. My hairdresser and I got a good laugh out of that one.

Can you tell I'm mentally wiped and don't feel like working today either?

Sue

Sue, I was probably in the same boat as the older women you are talking about at your work with the long hair that would look better cut shorter. I have to go pick up my children from school. Have a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.