Buff Badgers February 2016

3.5 miles and Bootcamp. ..I would say your body has a reason to be tired . Couples massage sounds like fun.

Sunday was a rest day. We went to church and our pastor and his wife normally do dual sermon on this day which is very nice about marriage and family or being single. It has been very cold the last few days and started snowing last night and will continue throughput the day off and on.

Today was Flex Train which I do like.

LOL.. it was 35 minutes on the elliptical on Saturday. The fingers and brain were not on the same page when I typed that.

Glad you are enjoying FlexTrain.

This morning I did Rockout Knockout with the Heavy Bonus Bag (without the bag :p).

I took a rest day yesterday. .TTOM so my lower back was aching. Today was AOLH which is perfect for this TTOM.

Good Morning!

This morning I did Flex Train. Love that workout. The legs with the plies at the end burn my inner thighs. Still haven't made it all the way through with out taking a break and shaking the legs out in between. Something to continue working towards.

DH is heading up north close to Michigan to go snowmobiling. I hope the weather holds out for him. Temps are supposed to start getting warmer after today. Hope it's not as warm up there. He'll be home on Sunday.

Crossfire is fun and I love the variety and music. I didn't workout today (Thursday ) because the top of my foot hurts again. ..tendon area. It was bothering me a few months back and I had to take some rest. I have been using the elliptical mostly but did some other workouts lately so I wonder if the impact has aggravated it. This is frustrating because I have been doing well lately and trying to get back to 5 days a week. I will probably rest Friday too and hopefully be able workout on Saturday.

Good Morning & Happy Friday!!

This morning I did Athletic Training. My legs are feeling the workouts the last few days.

My niece, who is also my goddaughter is going in today to have her baby. She has a C-section scheduled. We know its a girl but they haven't shared the name with us yet. Looking forward to meeting the newest member of our family.

Have a great weekend!

Taking 3 days off was good for my foot. Back at it this Sunday morning with 45 minutes of elliptical cardio. I realize that I my body is aging and I have to be mindful of high impact workouts.

Good Morning!

Saturday I did 5 miles on the elliptical and then later had my Tabata Bootcamp class. Sunday was my off day. This morning I did XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back, and shoulders. I was thinking of doing RWH but wasn't up for it.

Glad your foot is doing better.

Make it a great day!

Last night my Kickboxing class started in again. This morning I did something I haven't done in a long time. I pulled out the DVD to Step, Jump, and Pump and Step Blast and I did a Step & Hi/Lo cardio premix. It was fun. Had to rewind some of the step stuff. Hadn't done in such a long time forgot what to do. It was fun. Something different.

Good Morning!

Today is my Friday. I'm off of work the next two days, which is a good thing, I need a time away from the craziness and stupidity.

Today I did Burn Sets Bi's, Tri's and core. Arms feel pumped.

Last night I started working with a new client. She did good for the first time. After chatting with her, she has a goal in mind of something she wants to do this summer. To do this, she needs to build up her upper body strength. I have to put a plan together to help her reach her goal. She'll be working with me one day a week and then on her own the other days. I'm excited to be a part of her change in reaching her goal.

Make it a great day!

Working the upper body is my favorite. You seem pumped about UB workouts too so I know you will have fun putting that plan together for your client.

The top of my shoulder was bothering me yesterday. I have no idea where this pain is from. It's not a muscle soreness from a workout. Almost feel like the bone. Not sure but I am resting today.

I am having dinner with a former colleague who just got a promotion. Excited about that as we haven't gotten together since last summer.

Enjoy your weekend.

The weather was sunny and warm in the 60s yesterday. Absolutely gorgeous.

I did 50 minutes of elliptical cardio this morning. I hope I can get through the week injury or pain free. :)

Can you believe tomorrow is March?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.