Buff Badgers April 28-May 2

Hi again,

Sue, I talked over the years to much to my mom about DH and now she just puts up with him. My fault. I talked to my pastor, DH has no interest, he is praying for us. I am going back and re-reading Help Meet. This to shall pass.

Laurie, I do tend to keep things in until it just explodes to one big one. DD had a track meet last night. I found my pastors wife to watch the 3 youngest and another one of my friends to take the two older DS to soccer practice and DH and I went to Eau Claire and saw DD run--the first time we have seen her. The JV don't have many meets. I think this was her third and she has two left but we won't be able to make them. They are in Hudson and Menomonee. They did have one last week where is was pouring rain and they never called it. Her school was the only one left so they still ran the races by themselves and took first. Funny.

I finished CC and did a 3 mile run using itread 13 30 min sprint. To bad the chiro is closed today, now my hip is out. Oops.

Enjoy your weekends.

Laurie - I'm going to try to do the BBC workouts with both weights and cardio but will probably split the workouts up and do weights in the a.m. and cardio at night. Don't know if I'll always have time at night for the cardio but it's only 20 min. so I should be able to find the time most nights. The leg workout is pretty easy so I'm going to try heavier weights for the squats and lunges. It should be okay since her pace is pretty slow. I think I used 5 lbers so will try 15 lbers and see how it goes. The other thing about BBC is the ab work is pretty easy so I may have to throw in ARX or some other ab routine. We'll see how it goes! :7

Sue

Hello there!

Today was Bootcamp for me. I am not doing any particular rotation right now. I just sit down Sunday night and write out what I feel like doing for the coming week! Tomorrow I don't know what my cardio will be but I do have Pilates Maximum written down. Sunday is the elliptical for 60mn.

Sue, you sure are doing great at DOJO! My DH says he thinks we should get our son into martial arts too. He's already involved in so much I don't know how we'd squeeze it all in!

Karen, I am sorry to hear your hip is bothering you again! Glad you got to see your DD run yesterday. I bet she was glad you were there as well! Good luck with all your cleaning this weekend! I have closets I have got to re-do! I was supposed to do it last weekend but I put it off!

Laurie, you just go, go, go! Makes me wish I had a treadmill too. Hmmm, might have to think about that one.

Have a great weekend all!
Susan

Hey ladies! Just thought I'd stop in and say hi. Tax season is finally over. I spent the last week in Florida relaxing. It was heavenly.

Big news is I have a new job! I have one more month in my current job and then I'm going to be CFO for a client. I'm really excited but also nervous. It's my first new job in over 15 years! But no more tax seasons for me, and no more working myself to death! I'm excited.

The workouts fell off about April 1 when it got to be major crunch time. I started with cardio last week while on vacation at the gym and outdoors (the weather was so beatiful), and this morning did a Firm workout with weights. I'm glad to be back on track.

The next month will be very busy though. I have to start training my replacement tomorrow, and I'll be having to go to the office just about every day. Ugh. But after this month I will feel so free!!!!!
Jill

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.