Buff Badgers 9-17 through 9-21

Morning BB's,

Here is what is on the schedule for today, but it may not get done. DD10 and I have a campout with other 5th & 6th graders (and parents) from our church. I used to like camping, but as I have gotten older it just doesn't bring me that much joy. :7

Today: CTX Chest, Biceps, Abs / Shape Transforming Circuit #1.

DD14 has a race tomorrow, that I will miss. Camping and dance class will get in the way. They are running a relay type race. She was trying to explain it to me, it just sounded to complicated. :D

Karen, You have a tough workout today, and your weekend ones look great too. Ok what is cyclocross? Hope the boys have a good bike race.

Susan, Have a great time at the flag football. :D I think it is great that kids have things to do besides schoolwork. And of course they have all the studies to prove that it is a benifit to the child also.

Sue, Did your DH go to the Ice Cream Social? :9 I know what you mean about the been there done that. My DH has to get up tomorrow to wake oldest up for her meet! I'm usually the one having to do that. He will also have to walk the dog! :D Guess there is something to look forward to about camping after all. :D

Weekend workouts will be Saturday: LL, CTX Shoulders / 35 Min Run. Sunday: CTX Back & Triceps / Yoga Zone Yoga for Weightloss.

Have a great weekend,

Laurie

Laurie, have fun camping. I know what you mean about camping as you get older, just doesn't seem the same. Are you doing Leaner Legs twice this week? Sounds like some good workouts for you too. Cyclocross is cross country with barrier to get off your bike and carry it over. They do it into Dec. so the weather plays a big part of a cyclocross race also.

Enjoy.

You guys are all getting in such great workouts! I'm going to have to play catchup this weekend because I need a good sweaty, intense workout.

Karen - Please don't take offense but ARE YOU CRAZY? Doing Imax2 on a 10 inch step?! I don't even do it on 8 inches. You must have been working hard. I'm just guessing but I'll bet Cyclomax is a muddy sport isn't it? It's neat that your boys found a sport they love.

Laurie - Went to the Ice Cream Social last night because DH wasn't home yet and the kids were eager to go. Had a good time talking to the other moms so I guess I'm glad I went. Still would have been nice to have some time to veg on the coach. You have some great workouts on tap for the weekend. I think everyone knows how I feel about camping.;) Have fun and good luck to your DD in her relay race tomorrow!

Susan - DS didn't want to play football this year (would have been his first year of tackle) but some of his friends do. Guess who their coach is? Mark Chmura! (Former Green Bay Packer) Hope the weather is good for watching the game.

Did PUB Pyramid Up Premix but ran out of time so skipped the abs. Will try to do those tonight plus cardio. I hit the snooze alarm 3 times this morning so it's amazing I did ANYTHING. Hopefully next week will go better as far as workouts go.

Bought Barry's Bootcamp for $19.99 plus shipping last night. Don't know much about it other than Laurie used them (maybe Karen, too?). Anyway, 5 dvds for $20 is a steal so I couldn't resist.

Sue

Sue, what kind of cardio are you doing tonight? Glad you had a good time at the school last night. Did you get to tape survivor? I saw that deal on BBC, wish I would have waited. I don't use it much but they are good workouts. They just have a dread factor for me because the cardio is too hard. ONly did weights a few times and would rather do them with cathe. Enjoy your weekend.

Sue, you'll have to let me know how you like your new DVD's. I still can't decide which ones I want to try!

Susan

Sue, You got those for a great price. Karen is right, the cardio is very intense. I will be doing some of the cardio in my current rotation. I usually don't put my step at the same height as they have. I know I would die. :D They are short so that cuts down on the dread factor for me.

Karen, I will be doing all the CTX weight workouts twice this week. The rotation has this week hit every body part twice. }( You boys must love to ride their bikes. :D

Bye for now,
Laurie

Karen & Laurie - Oh, no! I'm in trouble if you both think they're hard (gulp).

I definitely want to do a Cathe cardio tonight but can't decide between Step Blast, Body Max 2, Amy's Kickbox Xtreme or Traci's kickbox/hi-lo one (name escapes me).

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.