Buff Badgers 7-18

shakeubooty

Cathlete
It cooled down overnight - THANK YOU GOD! The a/c in the minivan broke yesterday so I was one unhappy camper by the time I got home last night. Getting it fixed today (hopefully) - dropping it off anyway. I hope it won't cost an arm and a leg to fix but I know it will. }(

Jogged outside for 4 1/2 miles this morning. We'll see how my achilles does later today and tomorrow. This is the first time I've jogged since my injury which hasn't bothered me at all the past couple of weeks since I iced and stretched it out religiously several times a day. Plus, I bought actual running shoes. :)

Better get going - have to leave early to dropoff my vehicle at the dealer.

Have a great day!

Sue

Hello ladies! I am back! I had that heel spur problem and wasn't feeling very "buff". I got down on myself. Well yesterday I kicked myself in the butt and I am back on track! You know sometimes you just have to have one of those moments. My heel is still not 100% but is much better than before. I am slowly incorporating things back in.

The heat has been brutal. We went up to our cabin in Rice Lake this weekend. It hit 100 on Saturday. We spent a lot of time in the water!

I am starting Cathe's July Rotation this week so today was a 30 minutes brisk walk and I'll be doing 45 minutes of Pilates.

I hope all of you BB's are doing well and enjoying your summer. I missed checking in with you and promise I'm back for good!

Take care- Susan

Hi Everyone!

Not getting too many workouts in lately have been busy with other things, but tomorrow is the day to get going on a workout.

What is with these temps lately. I think it's more tolerable in Phoenix. Finally today is better. Yesterday was awful! Plan to do some outdoor activities today.

Kinda like that KV Burn and Firm. Will most likely do that one again tomorrow. I can make that one advanced.

Take Care everyone!

Cynthia

A big group today! Good to see you back, Susan. No workout this morning but hope to do something tonight although I need to walk the dog and water the gardens.

Temp was awful yesterday. Glad it doesn't last too long. DH made it to SC and said they will get to 100 today and that the humidity is horrible.

Susan - Welcome back! We missed you. Are you still considering surgery for your heel spur or are you waiting to see if it heals completely on its own?

Cynthia - Glad you were able to get a decent workout in. I'll have to lookup Burn and Firm to see if it's something I might be interested in.

Marie - Glad your DH made it to SC. A walk outside tonight with the cooler temps will be much more enjoyable than it has been lately.

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.