Buff Badgers 5-7-07 thru 5-11-07

Happy Mother's Day, Susan, Karen & Laurie! You guys all deserve a special day.

Karen - Do what's best for you as far as working out but please continue to checkin so we know how you are doing.

Laurie - So sad to hear about your neighbor.:-( That's terrible news.

Susan - Even though it was cooler today it was still good to see the sun. Let us know how your dr. appt. goes. It's next week, right?

I just got back from my mom's. Stayed overnight and helped her out. She still can't get out of the chair and go the bathroom by herself and now her feet are both swollen from sleeping in the chair and not putting her feet up. She complained that elevating her feet made her harder to walk when she needed to get up and she's afraid to go back to her bed since that's where she fell (out of her bed). Her knee with the "rug burn" is really bad. (It's much more than a rug burn.) I'm afraid we'll have to look into assisted living facilities for her because I don't know how much longer we can cover her 24-7. :-(

Sue

Sue, wow, We will have to keep praying she gets stronger. It has to be hard covering all hours. Do you think her knee is infected? Keep us posted. I didn't plan on not checking in, just not working out for a while so I don't get really sick. Have a wonderful weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.