BUFF BADGERS 4/7

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Today is a 40-60 min Run and CW Kickbox (I really like these for short add-ons) / Abs. Saturday will be another run and Muscle Max. Sunday will be 60 to 90 min run and some stretching. Hopefully I will be able to do these runs outside. Heard it was going to be nice after this lovely Friday weather. Also need to get myself a new pair of sneaks.

Did Abs from Step Heat on Wednesday and I still feel those muscles when I laugh. That one sneaks up on you as far as intensity.

Not much going on this weekend. We will be going to my nephews B'day party on Sunday, but that is about it.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi Laurie and BBs that follow! Happy Friday!!!

Laurie - great workout and workout plans!

I did Push from Kathy Smith's Project You this morning. Happy to say getting up is starting to get a little easier.

DH is doing a half marathon tomorrow while I work through a big list of errands and other stuff to do. We have a $200 gift certificate to spend at Mr B's so we are going with friends on Sat night. They also have a $200 gift certificate so I anticipate a lot of food and beverages.

It seems like it has been a slow week for BBs. Where is every one?

Hope all have a great weekend and that those that have been sick are feeling better.

Hi ladies! Busy as usual, then I forget to check in!

Today I finally concurred IMAX1 after skipping it on Tuesday. Saturday will be a 40 minute run then Power Hour. Sunday is my rest day, but I usually walk the dog for about an hour or do Pilates.

Have a fun weekend. Marie, have fun at you r dinner. Sounds great!

Stay strong (and healthy) Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.