Brenda is in Spinervals Lean and Mean 4.0 (fitness seri...

I just got my spinervals today and previewed them and LORD and BEHOLD, there is our girl Brenda on a LeMond Revmaster spinning away. (You go girl, Database Administrator and all that....;-)

I get my bike on Monday, so you know I am going to be spinning away, too!!!!!:D :D :D

Linda

Wow! What kind of bike did you get? I'm still waiting to order one so I'll be curious how you like yours and what you ended up getting!

Jo

RE: Brenda is in Spinervals Lean and Mean 4.0 (fitness ...

I ended up getting a Multisport ENC 550.

I did extensive research. These bikes are not cheap, but I wanted one that will sustain and last. Not fall apart and there are many out there like that.

I called quite a few establishments, to get additional information. Because the 500 and 550 have the same features, but the 550 was more but these reps did not have product knowledge and they did NOT get the business.

Finally, I got a rep who know the brands inside and out. The reason for the difference is that the 550 body is made of chrome vs. steel. (Chrome bikes sustain better and do not rust). This was the only difference in price. Besides, the 500 is not ready to ship until November 30th.

Believe me, I started in Sept researching and every week the price kept going up. But it was the knowledge of the rep from efitnessdirect.com with the full knowledge of ALL these spin bikes that I decided to go with the 550.

Hope this helps, and yes, my bike is here on Monday and I will be in spin haven on Tuesday!!!

Linda

RE: Brenda is in Spinervals Lean and Mean 4.0 (fitness ...

Brenda is also in Enter the Red Zone. The whole cast is made up of VFers.

Erica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.