Bosu training

I don't, but I've been really tempted to get one lately. I love the range of motion for ab exercises on an exercise ball, but sometimes it's just not stable enough... and I really don't want to smash my face :)

I would like to hear from anyone who makes good use of theirs. I clearly need a little bit of enabling...

I have a Bosu that I purchased from Costco about 2 years ago it came with 4 DVDs - Bosu Absolutely Abs w/Gregg Cook, Bosu Balance Trainer, Bosu Long and Lean w/Chalene and Bosu Calorie Combustion w/Rob Glick for $50 and I finally got around to using it. Right now I'm using it with my Supreme 90 rotation and Tracey Staehle's Parts Series.

I love it for core work sometimes I'll use Cathe's Core Max with it when I don't feel like using my Stability Ball. I think when I'm done with my Supreme 90 rotation I'll use the DVDs that came wth it.

For me it is one of my best Fitness purchases.

...Cheryl

BOSU Trainer

ITA with Cheryl's comment. You can do amazing balance training as well as *Step, Cardio Drills and Yoga/Pilates on a Bosu also.

The current BOSU newsletter just provided 5 - 1 min youtube vids that showed yoga poses as examples.

BOSU® Quick Pick Combos BOSU® Stretch BOSU Official Global Headquarters

Bosu Step / Cardio Drills:

BOSU Cardio Express BOSU Official Global Headquarters

Bodybuilding.com - What Is The Best Bosu Ball Workout?

You can checkout Collage or search "Bosu Step" or Bosu Workouts" and you'll have a ton to view
:D
YouTube - CIA 2604: Double Cardio

Kinda fun watching some of the BOSU videos - How Do You BOSU?

YouTube - bosufitness's Channel

& others:

YouTube - bosu

*Adjusting to the BOSU is just like learning to use another piece of w/o equipment.
Take the time to learn the basics, safety/injury prevention then add more as you become more familiar and comfortable with it.

I do love my Bosu!
:p but it is not a STEP :eek:
Take the time to adjust to the differences (balance & bounce) and you'll have a great workout. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.