BOSU Suggestions

itsalife

MY 19 year old daughter has requested a BOSU ball for Christmas. Does any one have any suggestions of brands or DVD's??? She has recently discovered Cathe's kick boxing, bootcamp and weight workouts. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated:)

Lydia

i just use mine in place of my step.....i dont have bosu-specific dvds.
bm2 cardio is WICKED FUN on a bosu!!!

Bosu Blast by Seasun Zieger is a good one. It is on the CIA 2604 Double Cardio workout dvd. The core part at the end of the workout rocks!

I love Mindy Mylrea's Best of Bosu, total body blast or Bosu Total Body Blast with Mindy Mylrea. Yowza is that a good workout! Mindy isn't for everyone though - very bubbly is an understatement, so you may want to check out the videoclip on collagevideo to see her style. It gives me the best calorie burn of all my dvds, and I have most of Cathe's dvds so you know that is saying something!

here is a link to the video:

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-video/bosu-total-body-blast-with-mindy-mylrea-5738

I also have Rob Glick's cardio fusion BOSU which is good. Not as good of a workout as Cathe or Mindy, but it is nice to have some workouts that are specifically for the BOSU, I think.

I like doing Low Max on my BOSU, too.

Cool that your daughter wants a BOSU!

I second (or third?) the Mindy recommendation. Her two new ones (the bosu and Workout!) are really great workouts! I'm thinking about taking advantage of her sale..... any recommendations on which others to get?

Bosu cardio fusion with Rob Glick is great as is the Bosu Reactive Strength and Power with Gay Gasper. The one with Gay Gasper has cardio along with total body toning. The one with Rob Glick has a lot of core work, balance and Cardio. Both are excellent!

Abbygail

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.