BOSU Pro Series DVDs - Opinions please

meowracer

Cathlete
I have the Equilibrium and the Core Synergy of this series. I have no use for the one for personal trainers. That leaves Cardio Fusion, Total Sports and Conditioning, and Reactive Strength and Power that I am considering. However, I don't want anything that will be too easy, yet I want to get good use of the BOSU. I have a few DVDs that I use for it, and it really adds a new dimension to the workout, and I also use it for parts a few Cathe DVDs. Thanks in advance for any help/advice with this. Shana

do you have the double cardio by sharon twombly and seasun zeigler available through collage. Season leads an EXCELLENT bosu workout. Best one by far that I've tried. If the cardio fusion is an hour by rob ? it is pretty good too.

Laura

I second the double cardio w/ Ziegler and Twombly. Ziegler uses the Bosu in her workout w/ a modifier on the step. This video gets your heart rate up and keeps it up for much of the workout. The music is okay and some of the moves are a little "fancy" but you'll get the hang of it in no time. The cueing is okay. It is intermediate to advance in terms of intensity.
The Cardio Fusion w/ Rob Glick is okay- nothing too fancy. I found it fun and refreshing (I love Rob Glick), but it is something that has no learning curve. You will know all of the moves the first time around. I don't use it that often because of this. I would classify it as an intermediate video.

I love Rob Glick's Cardio Fusion, its the most fun and the one I always reach for when I feel like using the bosu for cardio - if you are looking for cardio I would go for Rob's. I would rate it more inter/adv than intermediate. It definitely gets the heart rate up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.