Boss Bands not playing?

Hi coloradocajun, if you're trying to play the new Boss workouts on one of our apps, you will first need to "force close the app" and log in again.

I've just forced quit and re-entered password 2 times and it keeps bumping me back to the login screen, trying to play boss bands total body on apple tv.

Hi coloradocajun, if you're trying to play the new Boss workouts on one of our apps, you will first need to "force close the app" and log in again.
I was playing the video from the Cathe streaming library on an iPad. It didn't have sound so I restarted the video, but then it wouldn't play after about 8 minutes. I restarted my iPad, but it didn't help. I tried playing it on my phone, but it had the same issues. I am able to play other videos. I did this week's Cathe live Thursday afternoon with no problems.

Hi coloradocajun, I just tested using the Cathe OnDemand app, and both Boss Bands and Boss Loops played fine. Are you trying to play Boss bands & Loops using your browser or our Cathe OnDemand App?

The app tells me that I need a subscription. But I have a yearly membership for Cathe live & on demand.
I stopped using the app a while ago, maybe a year ago, because I got this message. And I was able to see everything from the browser. I just checked & I have a yearly subscription to Cathe live & on demand.

Hi coloradocajun, you really should be using the apps when using any mobile device. The error you are seeing is because your login information is incorrect. If you contact our customer service team at [email protected] they can help you. Otherwise, you will need to clear your browser cache in order to see the new workouts.

I've just forced quit and re-entered password 2 times and it keeps bumping me back to the login screen, trying to play boss bands total body on apple tv.
Hi suethepooh, I tested both new Boss workouts on Apple TV and they're playing fine for me. On Apple TV you need to clear your cache in order to see the new workouts. I think if you also unplug your Apple TV and then plug it back in this may also clear your cache, but if not just contact our customer service team at [email protected] and they can help you.

Hi coloradocajun, this means your login is incorrect or you need to force close the app and log in again. This problem can also be caused if you signed up through iTunes, not directly with us. Our customer service team can help you troubleshoot this. Just contact them tomorrow and they should be able to help you get this resolved.

I have been having trouble with all of the DVDs for the last few days. They play, then they get stuck. Live works fine and so do all of the othering streaming that I have.

Hi Love Yourself, we're not seeing issues on our end for Cathe OnDemand. Freeze's and stalls are usually an indication that you either need to force close an app or clear your browser's cache. In some cases, you may also need to reboot your router and or your computer/device.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.