Bootcamp videos

Bootcamps are usually in "rounds". One variation of a round could be a cardio exercise,
either floor or step cardio, a lower body exercise, an upper body exercise and a core
exercise. Maybe in different order, and each round would be different. I think there are
other formats as well.

Not silly....Aqua girl provided a good explanation. Each Cathe round is about 1 minute of each exercise in the round, so about 4 minutes/round. There's about 6-8 rounds per workout. They're a type of circuit workout. I think the Strong & Sweaty Bootcamp substitutes a compound exercise for the core one.

One of my favorites is ICE Bootcamp Circuit- it has some standing core work. I was too intimidated by Bootcamp workouts until I did this one. Now Bootcamps are one of my favorite type of formats. A little bit of everything! :)

Last edited:
Not silly....Aqua girl provided a good explanation. Each Cathe round is about 1 minute of each exercise in the round, so about 4 minutes/round. There's about 6-8 rounds per workout. They're a type of circuit workout. I think the Strong & Sweaty Bootcamp substitutes a compound exercise for the core one.

One of my favorites is ICE Bootcamp Circuit- it has some standing core work. I was too intimidated by Bootcamp workouts until I did this one. Now Bootcamps are one of my favorite type of formats. A little bit of everything! :)
I absolutely love ICE Boot camp Circuit too! I did it yesterday and upped my weights on some of the exercises and it’s a great workout and I didn’t even add on the blizzard blast because of time constraints.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.