Bootcamp Bonus Combo workout!!

scouter99

Cathlete
Ok- for those of you who, like me, have owned this DVD forever (Bootcamp and Muscle Endurance) but never noticed the BONUS workout on this (it is listed in between the two workouts on the main screen and is called Bootcamp Bonus Combo). YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!

I discovered this workout about a month ago and did it for the 2nd time today and OH MY GOD- I really can't believe I went years without realizing this workout was on here. I absolutely love this workout!! It is a circuit workout and combines parts of Bootcamp with parts of Muscle Endurance. It is broken down into 4 sections. This is HEAVY on leg work but also hits each upper body part once. It is fantastic. I will list the breakdown below for those who care but just wanted to share as I really love this workout!!

Denise

Bootcamp Bonus Combo

Cardio #1 (Jacks, Quarter Jacks, Airborne Jacks)
BB Squats (BC)
BB Rows (BC)
BB Deadlifts (ME)
BB Deadrows and Clean and Press (ME)

Cardio #2 (Sumo Squats)
BB Static Lunges (BC)
High Step Leg Press
BB Static Lunges (ME)
BB Bicep Curls (ME)

Cardio #3 (Sequential Power Kicks)
Leg Drills- Alternate Front and Side Kicks
DB Military Press
Rear Delt Raises (ME)
Seated Side laterals (ME)

Cardio #4 (Jacks and Jabs)
BB Plie Squats
Leg Press (2 sets- ME)
BB Squats (ME)
Tricep Dips (ME)
Kickbacks (ME)
Chest Flyes (ME)
Push Ups

Abs

WOW! I've never done this workout before but it sounds great! Do you happen to know how long it is? Thanks!

Allison

I love this one too! (Sometimes I skip the abs and tack on the bootcamp cardio only premix at the end--killer!)

Maggie:)

Thanks for the heads up! I'll try this premix tomorrow.

Just yesterday I discovered a great premix on the SJP/SB dvd- Step & Weights 68 min. LOVED it!! I'm always amazed how awesome Cathes' DVD's are!

Always wondered what this was - just did it tonight (due to the thread)....LOVED IT!!! Boy - my body felt it - your right great leg work.

Thanks for your post.
Alicia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.