Bodyweight workout

Zozo

Cathlete
I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks... I've got my cardio sorted, thanks to a number of people on here.. but I don't want my newly sprouting muscles to lose their strength while I'm away. I know three weeks isn't THAT long... but I want to keep up my endurance. Has anybody got any ideas for bodyweight strength circuits??

BBC 5 day academy series has a killer cardio/body weight circuit work out on it but if you don't own that series, I don't believe it can be purchased anymore.

I'm going on holiday for 3 weeks... I've got my cardio sorted, thanks to a number of people on here.. but I don't want my newly sprouting muscles to lose their strength while I'm away. I know three weeks isn't THAT long... but I want to keep up my endurance. Has anybody got any ideas for bodyweight strength circuits??

KCM Body Training is all bodyweight work. IIRC, its mostly lower body.

What about checking out bodyrock.tv and myomytv.com. They have great short bodyweight routines posted on their sites!

Body rock tv! Of course! I hadn't thought of that :) :D Thank you...she usually has a TON of workouts :)
:eek:

Yes she does! I plan on incorporating those into my rotations in a couple of weeks! myomytv.com is a good one too! She does more tabata style workouts and some kettlebells, but you could sub dumbbells if you don't have any KBs, like me, or just do them with bodyweight while you're on vacation!

Have fun!

About a month ago I did a bodyweight workout in my backyard. I did a circuit of push ups(wide, decline off the patio, tricep), walking lunges, pull ups and chin ups (on my dds' swing set), dips, wall squats, one legged squats, one legged genie toe touches, step ups on the patio, crunches, planks, etc. The next day I had a nice bit of DOMS:) And it was a lot of fun, to boot! I also agree with Wendy about BBC Total Body. I did that last week on vacation and it about killed me!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.